The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Don't Be Jealous

The Blackhawks ended up winning their game tonight, which was a perfect ending to the night. Tazer's family was heading back to his apartment to get some sleep but Hossa, Sharp, Hammer, and Kaner all wanted to go out for drinks tonight.

So that meant, it was basically it was a few people from the team out at a local bar for a few hours since they did need to get some rest. At least the game ended early already.

"So Blaze, are you excited about it almost being closer to having kids?" Hossa questioned sitting across from me.

"Eh," I shrugged. "I'm nervous as all hell but it'll be worth it."

"Are you going back to work after?" Hossa asked after taking a sip of his drink.

"Um, maybe," I shrugged, "if Jonathan's ok with it."

"It's fine," Jonathan shrugged. "I mean you're dance studio probably misses you."

"Aww, see," I hugged him. "That's why I love him."

"Really?" Niklas smirked. "I remember a time when the two of you were at each other's throats."

"Yeah that was just a few weeks ago," Sharpie chuckled at him.

"Hey," I protested. "We don't fight all the time."

"True," Jonathan nodded.

"And to be fair, he started it," I pointed out, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hey," Jonathan glared at me.

"Kidding," I kissed him quickly. "I love you."

"Love you too."

We finally got back to the house a couple hours later, Jonathan had been in the shower while his family packed since they were leaving in the morning. Jonathan left his phone on t he table which kept ringing and buzzing. It was starting to drive me crazy. I quickly picked it up to see that he had many missed texts and phone calls from someone but I wasn't about to check his phone.

Jonathan walked back into the living room to join me on the couch as I ate pie to kiss me on the cheek.

"Your phone keeps going off," I barely looked at me.

"Oh," He sighed picking up his phone to look at it.

"Some other girl you wanna tell me about?" I questioned watching him sit his phone back down.

"Blaze, seriously?" He questioned looking at me.

"Well your brother did mention that ex of yours who was asking about you and then there was Sabrina," I pointed out.

"Do you see this?" Jonathan picked up my left hand to show me the ring. "I love you more than anything. Ring or no ring, I'm yours. And I'm hoping that you're still mine."

"Of course," I nodded.

"Don't be jealous," He kissed my cheek again.

"I'm not," I rolled my eyes. "Sometimes you're just so damn mysterious and you've got so many people fawning over you that it's hard not to think things."

"Want the truth?" Jonathan sighed as I nodded. "Half of the calls are from friends, teammates, and then the other calls are from different places I've been looking at to have our wedding."

"I thought we were going to do that together?" I questioned.

"True," He nodded. "And I've been listening to you about places you want it to be held at, so I've been calling around, getting prices checked, seeing if it was possible to have our wedding at those places."

"Seriously?" I looked at him.

"Mhmm," He sat back into the couch. "No other girls."

"Sorry," I smiled lightly.

"You don't have to be," He looked over at me. "It's only fair since I've jumped to conclusions so many times with you."

"That you have," I smirked.

"Oh and I keep getting calls from a Mr. William Beckett, saying what kind of dogs you like and where I can find them," He gave me a look.

"He did say he'd talk to you about that," I giggled.

"So you want a dog now?" Jonathan questioned.

"I always have," I nodded, "Just haven't gotten one. Mainly since I've been busy and well Chris, he wouldn't let me have a dog."

"Well I talked to our landlord today," Jonathan pulled me into him. "And he said that we can have a dog, no extra charge."

"Seriously?" My eyes lit up at him.

"Yeah," He smiled. "So I was thinking about New Years we could start looking at dogs, figuring out what we want to do."

"You're the best soon-to-be-husband ever," I smiled at him, kissing him quickly.

"The best?" He raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't I be the only one?"

"Well, yeah," I stumbled on my words. "I meant hearing about my friends and their husbands and-"

"I got it," He snickered at me trying to figure out how to word my sentence.

"Jerk," I smacked him playfully, only to settle in his arms.

"So are you coming to our game against Carolina?" He questioned.

"No, I'm going to start to get things ready for my dancers coming back soon," I looked up at him. "But you know I'll be there for the home games."

"It's fine," He kissed me quickly. "Wanna head to bed? I'm taking my parents to the airport in the morning."

"I'll be there with you in a second," I smiled up at him as he got up.

"Ok," Jonathan kissed me again.

I watched him walk back into our room while settling into the couch. I sighed, looking at my phone since, I had something I had to confess to everyone involving Quinn Allman but I was scared at to which way it was going to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda filler but I've got a plan. It's going to be interesting :D