The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

To Keep a Secret?

Driving to the hotel, my phone decided to ring in Jonathan's ringtone. Even though you're not supposed to talk on cell phones while driving in the city, I found myself still answering it out of habit, hoping I didn't get caught.

"Hey," I smiled lightly.

"Hey, I know we agreed to go out for dinner alone but you do remember we're meeting Kelly and Duncan right?" Jonathan questioned.

"Oh yeah," I mentally slapped myself. "I forgot for a second."

"I could tell," He chuckled. "But they said to meet them at eight, so hopefully you're back by then."

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned him. "I'm only going to talk to Quinn."

"Ok," He nodded on the other side even though I couldn't see him, I was just so used to him doing certain things. "I'll see you soon."

"Of course," I smiled pulling into the parking lot of the hotel now.

I didn't really want to be here right now. I much rather be at Jonathan's apartment, maybe cuddling on his couch before we headed to dinner, stealing kisses every now and then. That's where I was mean to be, not here.

Walking up to Quinn's door, I stood there for a good three minutes debating if I should open the door or not. It kind of felt like when someone opened their mouth to speak and nothing came out. Just like that.

That's when Quinn's door opened causing me to jump back slightly and his eyes lighten up a bit.

"Blaze," Quinn opened his door. "I was just about to get some ice."

"Oh," I blinked quickly. "I can wait."

"No, it's just ice," Quinn smiled at me then let me into his hotel room.

I made my way into the room, looking at how he had things scattered across the floor since he probably wasn't going to be in town that long. I sat on the bed which had pictures of this small little kid in them, which caused me to take a shaky breath.

"Quinn," I looked up at him, swallowing hard. "Is this your cousin?"

"That," Quinn moved closer to me "Is exactly the reason I wanted to talk to you."

"But I," I started looking at him. "I walked away from everything."

"I know but everyone deserves a second chance," Quinn smiled lightly.

"I just couldn't bring him into this world with what was going on in my life and what happened in my life," I looked him deep in the eyes. "That's why I left him with you since I knew you'd take great care of him."

"I'm not mad, I just wanted to talk to you about this before the media found out since they'd make something more out of it then there is," He nodded.

"It's not that I want to be part of his life, it's just there are things that happened in my life that would've put him in danger and that's not the kind of person I am," I loked down for a second. "And now with Jonathan, I don't know if I can tell him."

"You should," He shrugged. "It was long before you even met him. Just sit him down and tell him your story. About your crazy parents, how AJ is the only person outside my band who knows about Bradin."

"Maybe," I shrugged then looked at the time. "I gotta go though. Meeting Jonathan then going to dinner with Kelly and Duncan."

"Oh ok," Quinn nodded.

"Call me and we'll talk later," I gave him a faint smile then headed back towards the apartment where Jonathan was waiting.

Driving home then, I was in shock, so I called Sharpie, Adam, and Kaner saying I needed to talk. I needed someone anyone to talk to for advice just so I didn't ruin anything. Even though it felt like I half did with my past. To me, it wasn't fair how my past like to creep back into my life just to ruin it. It's like drama followed me around on my back or something lately.

Walking back into the apartment, I seen Jonathan half dressed in dress slacks, no shirt on which I had to admit was hot.

"Hey," I smiled at him. "Told you I'd be back."

"And just in time to change," He smiled finding a shirt and pulling it on.

"But can't you just go like that?" I whined as he half buttoned his shirt. "It's so hot."

"Unfortunely no," He smirked walking over to me to wrap his arms around me. "You should wear the black low cut dress."

"But it's kinda tight," I sighed. "and in case you failed to notice, I'm not as thin as I used to be."

"That's because you're having my twins," Jonathan kissed me on the lips quickly. "Now go change, we've got to go soon."

"Ok, ok," I lsmirked walking into our bedroom to find the dress he was talking about.

Sure it was a bit tight but it still fit good enough to wear to dinner for this time before I'd have to buy another dress if we had to go to some dinner again. I quickly fixed my make up and put on my black heels before stepping out of the bedroom again to do a quick spin in front of Jonathan.

"Wow," Jonathan's mouth dropped open at me.

"What?" I looked down at myself. "Too much?"

"No," Jonathan stood up to take my hand. "Amazing."

"Good to know I still make you speechless," I smirked as he pulled me into him.

"You always do," He kissed me again, starting to deepen the kiss when I stopped him.

"We need to get going," I placed my finger on his lips. "Promise you can help me get out of this dress when we come back."

"Do you always have to play so hard to get?" Jonathan groaned as I walked past him to get my purse as he got his keys.

"No, but it's so much fun," I stuck my tongue out at him.

Driving down the half snow covered streets, the lights sparkled in the sky, making it a perfect night before dinner. I was still in a battle about telling Jonathan what happened between me and Quinn but knew if I didn't he'd hear it from the press. All I knew is that tonight was going to be a great dinner, no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and boring. And that I haven't updated this in forever. I've been meaning to but I've been so uninspired. I just some motivation, but I'll update this again soon.