The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Lunch Date

When I got to the Rainforest Cafe, I wasn't sure where to meet Jonathan and who ever he had with him but my questions were sort of answered when Patrick came go get me from the front of the resturant.

He lead to me to a table upstairs where there weren't many people but it was still by a fish tank where Jonathan was sitting with another person. That person was a smaller much shorter person at the same table with him. Walking towards the front of the table, I recognized the kid as my son as I was half speechless and half wanting to know what was going on.

"Jonathan," I looked at him. "What's going on?"

"Blaze," Jonathan smiled at me. "I want you to meet someone. This is Bradin, Bradin, this is your mom."

"Mom?" Bradin looked up at me.

"Hi Bradin," I smiled lightly as I sat down in a chair across from him. "How'd you get here?"

"I was staying with dad," Bradin shrugged. "He let me spend the day with Jonathan, who is so cool."

"Quinn had a few things to do, so I told him I'd watch him," Jonathan shrugged as his eyes met mine. "It's been a fun day."

"Super fun," Bradin smiled at me as his face lit up. "We went to the ice rink and Jonathan and Patrick taught me how to skate and some hockey. And Jonathan bought me this jersey."

"We told him we'd teach him how to play hockey before he goes home," Jonathan shrugged as I settled into the chair. "And I ordered lunch for you."

"Thank you," I smiled at him lightly then looked back at Bradin.

"And Jonathan said you were going to take me to the game tonight and hang out with me," Bradin smiled.

"Oh," I looked at Jonathan as he put a straw in his drink. "Sure, I mean if you want me to."

"I want you to," Bradin smiled at me. "Jonathan told me how nice you are and fun."

"Did he?" I looked at Jonathan as he nodded.

"And how he's going to be a big brother soon," Jonathan nodded.

"Not to mention he's said everything positive about you," Patrick sat next to me with a smile. "He seriously loves you."

"I love him too," I smiled at Jonathan just as the waiter came with our food at the table. "Can I talk to you alone?"

"Yeah," Jonathan got up from the table as I looked at Bradin and Patrick.

"Watch him for me a second," I nodded at Patrick, then looked at the boy who looked worried. "We'll be right back."

Walking with Jonathan in front of me, the two of us went to a more private space in the resturant which wasn't far from the table but still far enough away so no one could hear us. I stood in front of Jonathan as a smile played at him lips.

"Bradin's a good kid," He shrugged, stuffing his hands on his pockets. "He's pretty cool."

"He seems like it and you seem like you guys had a great day," I smiled lightly.

"I wasn't expecting to," Jonathan shrugged but was completely honest to me. "I mean he is another guy's kid, but in the end, Bradin's a cool kid, a lot like you actually."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell," I looked down a bit. "I thought that if I was out of his life then it was better but I still should've told you."

"I know," Jonathan nodded. "I'm over it."

"Really?" I looked at him. "So, do you want me to move back in yet?"

"I do," Jonathan smiled lightly. "Being with Bradin made me realize that I need you in my life more than anything. That I need our family we're starting too. And if Bradin's going to be a part of that, then he's going to need his mom in his life too."

"So you're ok with Bradin being around sometimes?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he nodded.

"He may not be mine but if it's ok with you, I'll treat him like he's always been a part of my family too," Jonathan slightly took my hands in his.

"I'd like that," I smiled at him. "But that means Quinn will be in my life a bit, are you ok with that?"

"Yeah," Jonathan nodded. "Since there's no feelings between the two of you, it's ok."

"Yeah, it's just like a small mistake that happened over us being horny," I smirked lightly."But a beautiful mistake now."

"Bradin's been asking you about you," Jonathan smiled. "I think he wants his mom in his life now."

"Thank you," I threw my arms around Jonathan's neck. "For everything."

"Don't mention it," Jonathan sighed as I backed away from him.

"And for putting up with me," I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'm sure I'm not the easiest person to be in love with."

"You're not," Jonathan chuckled. "But I like the challenge."

"Do you still want to marry me?" I questioned as he just stood there before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Does that answer the question?" Jonathan smirked as he took my hand.

"I guess," I shrugged as we headed back to our table with Patrick and Bradin.

After eating a quick lunch, I took Bradin with me the rest of the day since Jonathan had a lot to do with the hocke game tonight. I had been out shopping when cameras decided that they were going to follow us around. There were guys following us, snapping pictures, trying to ask questions about who Bradin was, what's the story behind him, is he Jonathan's. Things like that which were pissing me off and scaring poor Bradin slightly.

I quickly picked up the kid next to me, even though he was kind of tall and carried him into the nearest building which happened to be the Merchandise Mart Plaza. I walked with Bradin up to the top floor where the food court was as he followed me closely.

"Mom, who were those people?" Bradin questioned with a look of terror on his face.

"People who should leave you alone," I smiled at the poor kid. "Promise your dad and I will protect you from anything."

"Jonathan too?" He questioned.

"Jonathan too," I smiled at him as he small child hugged me. "You wanna get a smoothie?"

"No," He shook his head. "I'm just thristy."

"Come on, let's get you something to drink," I smiled at him, feeling like everything was falling into place right now with Bradin and Jonathan. "Then we'll go home to change before the game tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda boring and filler like but I promise it'll get interesting again. My brain is just not working with me tonight