The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Normal Cravings

"So where are we headed to, Tazer?" I smiled at him as we were in his car.

"Just for a drive," He shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

"You know I have to no idea as to where to go now," I giggled as his fingers tangled with mine.

"That's why we're just driving around Chicago," He smirked.

"Got it," I nodded and bit my lip to think a bit. "We should think of awesome names for our kids."

"What do you have in mind?" Jonathan questioned.

"I really do like Jasey for a girl's name," I smiled at him. "But as for a boy, I was thinking maybe Dean?"

"Dean Toews?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "Ryan, maybe?"

"What about Adalyn or Calleigh for a girl?" Jonathan suggested.

"Nice," I smiled at the names. "They're pretty."

"And I was thinking maybe Gavin or, dude, Max," Jonathan's face brightened up.

"Max?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "You'd want to name our son Max Toews?"

"Max Patrick Toews," Jonthan smiled at me. "Think about it, that'd be so cool."

"What about Gavin Patrick Toews?" I suggested which sounded a little weird.

"It's not that bad," Jonathan shrugged.

"Right?" I let my freehand rest on my bump as they started kicking again.

"You ok?" Jonathan checked on me which was sweet.

"Yeah, your kids are just kicking a lot now," I smiled at him.

"At least you only have a couple more months of it," Jonathan smiled at me. "Then they'll be here with us."

"I know," I sighed. "I'm so nervous. I mean look at what kind of mom I already was with one kid."

"You were young," Jonthan pointed out. "And you're doing fine now. Bradin loves you."

"Thanks," I gave him a faint smile as he pulled up to Navy Pier. "What are we doing here?"

"Walking," Jonathan smiled as he drove to the parking lot. "They still have it decorated from the holidays and I wanted to take you on on the shoreline on this nice day today."

"Aww, thank you," I smiled at him while he looked for a parking spot for the two of us.

After getting out of the car, the two of us walked around the area for about an hour before we decided that we were going to go get dinner somewhere with just the two of us. It wasn't too big of a meal since Jonathan had morning skate again tomorrow and then their workout and so much to do since there was a game tomorrow night. Luckily it was a home game which I debated if I wanted to go to. On one hand I did because I love watching the team play but then on the other hand, with these Braxton Hicks, it made things a lot less fun.

After dinner, the two of us headed back to his apartment, my back slightly starting to hurt again which is when Jonathan gave me a back rub. So that's where we were right now, on our bed as Jonathan slowly ran his fingers over my back.

"Mmm, that feels so good," I smiled as I layed on my side.

"I bet," Jonathan smirked as his fingers moved into my skin. "It must be hard carrying around two kids at the same time."

"Sometimes," I smiled and shivered at his touch a bit. "It's not too bad."

"Seriously?" Jonathan looked at me.

"Some days when my back doesn't hurt," I smirked at the thought. "Or when I'm being kicked or can't sleep with these Braxton HIcks."

Jonathan was about to say something again when his doorbell rung. He stopped massaging my back for a second, hoping we could ignore it but then it rung again. Sighing, he got up from his spot and went to answer his door.

I heard him talk with someone for a second when I finally heard the voice of Patrick Kane in our living room in which I got up slowly from the bed to see him stand there.

"Hi Blaze," Kaner smiled as I nodded.

"Kaner needs a place to stay tonight," Jonathan looked at me with a sorry look on his face.

"What's wrong with his place?" I questioned with a bit of aggrivatedness to my voice.

"There was a gas leak," Patrick shrugged as he took a seat on the couch. "I know you two were planning on spending the day together and I can find a hotel-"

"It's fine," I shook my head. "We did spend a lot of time together anyways."

"Are you sure?" Patrick looked between the two of us.

"Yeah," I nodded with a smile. "Nothing you can do about a gas leak."

"Not really," Patrick snickered.

"Well leave," I shrugged with a smile on my face. "But I'm hungry. Anyone want something?"

"I'm good, we just ate like two hours ago," Jonathan gave me a look.

"Sorry, I've got a huge craving for fruit," I started walking towards the kitchen. "And crackers. Oh fruit on crackers."

"You're kids are going to be such health nuts," Patrick teased his teammate.

"That's actually a strange craving," Jonathan mumbled. "Usually it's like a pickle and peanut butter sandwich."

"Gross," Patrck scrunched his face.

"I heard that!" I shouted from the kitchen. "And I'd agree with you if I wasn't so pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so filler like, my mind's got all these ideas that I'm leading up to though. Plus add to that I'm still aggrivated about that hit on Hossa last night and how the refs didn't call anything. But that's just me.