Status: Sorry I've been really busy but I'll try to update :)

The Forgotten

The Unexpected Event

"Are you alright?" Abel asked me with his eyes on his brother and sister. Fayanne rolled her eyes an sighed.
"He wouldn't have hurt her," she said.
"He brought Hunters’ Fay! Hunters!" Abel yelled incredulously. I cowered in his arms. He finally looked down at me and calmed down.
"I'm sorry my sweet, are you hurt?" he asked.
"No, I'm fine," I managed to say, "What about Charlotte and Nelly?"
"Their outside," he said then turned back to his sister, "Fay how could you be on his side? He kidnapped her for God's sake! You are the eldest Fay; you’re supposed to know better!"

"What? She's the oldest?" I couldn't stop the question from popping up, "She looks younger than both of you!"
"Yes I am Selene," she smiled at me, "306 last month, "she winked then said to Abel, "Her blood calls him Abel, he is her mate as well. I don't know how but she is. It’s her choice who she wants."
They looked at me; Fayanne with wonder, Caleb with hope and Abel... with hurt. My heart nearly broke to think that he would think that I would choose his brother after everything.

"I choose Abel of course," I said and turned in time to see Caleb's face crumble before it was composed in a hard mask.
"You'll change your mind," he laughed. It was cold and without humor.
I sighed.
"I do need your help," I said to Fay.
"What is it?" Fayanne asked, her face immediately concerned.
"Someone's trying to kill me... again. I'm always killed. I did a spell in my first life, I can't really remember it but it keeps me alive in an odd way. Everytime I die I come back. Same gene pool though. I really am tired of dying," I said quickly.
"And we think... no we know that its aunt..." but Abel didn't get a chance to finish because at that exact moment, I heard a familiar scream.
"LUNA!" I yelled, panic filling my veins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, pretty short chapter.