Status: Sorry I've been really busy but I'll try to update :)

The Forgotten

Where's Memory Lane?

There she was.

Red hair, green eyes, she looked completely human minus the pinkish red wings on her back. Pixie wings.

"Nelly," I whispered as I entered the foyer where my witch senses told me she was.

She glanced up at me with no recognition in her eyes. I wanted to curl into a ball and I die. I had gotten her back and lost her. I lost my sister, I didn't know where my parents were. I was going to die pretty soon too, I thought, my luck seemed to have run out.

Abel appeared at the door when I slumped to the floor.

Why?

Why was this happening? I wanted to know who did it? Who made my sister forget me? Who exchanged my parents because they wouldn't kill me? And who made my best friend look at me like she didn't care/know who I was.

The answer slapped me in the face.

Samara Evermore.

She did it to me again.

"Abel, its Samara," I said as the memories I was made to forget brushed through my mind, "She killed my mother's family and got them running to the vampire hunters, she's the one who made my sister and Nelly forget me that's why Fay didn't say anything."

I looked desperately at Abel, he stared right back at me.

"She's going to do it to Charlotte too and then I'll have no one but you and its only obvious that you leave," I said slightly mad, "You always leave and I always die."

"You won't die," he said and knelt down next to me as Charlotte- who appeared out of nowhere- came in to inspect Nelly, "I won't let anyone kill you again."

Charlotte looked confused as she tried to talk to Nelly.

"How?" I asked, "How can you protect me for something that always happens?"

"I'm going to turn you into a vampire," he said quietly.