Status: Sorry I've been really busy but I'll try to update :)

The Forgotten

Rebirth

Someone somewhere was screaming but I wasn't focusing on that.

There was a great burning in my body, it had started from neck and continued to my chest where it devoured my heart. The pain spread to each of my limbs as if I was on fire. It burned slowly though as if savoring the pain; feasting on the flesh and when it was done there would be none left.

I couldn't move; I was pinned down, my arms were bound and there was something heavy on my waist pressing down my legs. I wanted to open my eyes but they were so heavy, so dead. I was going to die, I'd never felt so afraid in my life. I tried to wiggle, to move, to do anything!

With a final movement of my hand I heard an thump and I was able to move on arm. I struggled blindly against a strong force that was trying to hold me down. It was only then I realized I was the one screaming. My throat was raw and it ached as I finally closed my mouth.

I let out a growl as someone tried to touch me; the fire was still burning and it was making its way up my body again. This time everything was going numb. I knew I was standing up but the burning destroyed my legs and with a cry I collapsed to the ground as it continued to feed on me.

I curled myself into a ball and whimpered. My eyes still refused to open. I didn't know anything, not even my name, all I knew was pain.

I felt as if someone had thrown me into an open volcano when the fire consumed my waist and started moving up my stomach.

"E finirà presto," said a male voice that broke through the haze of the pain. It will end soon
"Ciò è questo?" I whispered through clenched teeth. What is this?
"Rinascita," he said. Rebirth

I couldn't ask anything else for at that precise moment the fire hit my heart and it exploded. I gasped and arched my back as liquid flowed from my eyes and nose. Some dropped to my lips. It tasted metallic, salty. I twitched a few times as the flames consumed what little I had left of my life. I felt it fading as I opened my eyes to see 3 people surrounding me.

"She's dying!" cried the beautiful redheaded pixie. She cradled my head in her arms.
"She's not," said the gorgeous boy with the icy blue eyes, "Well not exactly."
"She will awaken anew," said the last person, she was a brunette with deep set blue eyes and a stern expression. She reminded me of someone.

"Shh," she said, "Sleep my child."

I felt the last of the fire erupt within me and it burned my eyes. I choked out a gasp and watched as the room was swallowed in fire...