Status: Sorry I've been really busy but I'll try to update :)

The Forgotten

Demetophobia - The Fear of Insanity

Any normal person would automatically freak out after finding out that their soul mate is a vampire, their undead best friend is alive in a way, and their parents have been replaced by monster-like creatures. Not to mention that I myself have powers, being a young witch and reborn a couple times.

Abel growled while my fake parents circled us. Just then to my immense surprise something popped in between us. A fiery redhead.
"Now two against one is hardly fair is it not?" she bickered, I suddenly realized that there was something she reminded me of; a pixie. She continued, "No offense Selly but you can hardly fight and you're quite breakable." If I could feel anything I would be offended. But truthfully I was numb and extremely cold.

I wish I could remember my past lives as a witch so I could be useful, I wished I could sigh. 'Do you want to remember?' my aunt Charlotte's voice floated through my head.
I didn't question her, instead I just responded, 'Yes'
And then I knew what to do.

Nelly was trying something. Her hands grew dull red and she shot it directly at the wolves. They howled and sounded like they were in pain but shrugged it off.

"That won't help," Abel said quietly as Nelly backed towards us.
"Well ya could've said something earlier," she muttered.
"Put me down Abel," I said calmly.
He just looked at me, I kept eye contact until he set me down in between himself and Nelly. I squirmed out of his shadow.
"Selene," he whispered.
I was going on instinct.

"Move," I shooed to Nelly. She raised an eyebrow and moved like three inches so I pushed her aside gently.
'I'm almost there Selene,' Aunt Charlotte said, 'You will need me for what comes after.'

"Far away you must be sent..." I said and a wind started blowing inside the room, my hair lifted off my shoulders. Abel was silent but Nelly gasped. I whispered some words in Romanian as the wind circled on the hybrids, Abel kept his hand on my elbow for which I was grateful. It was the only thing keeping me standing.

The wind kept on swirling until it started ripping them to pieces until there was nothing left. I felt Abel's pain and I knew he knew the language that I just used. He knew that I remembered what I was. Or at least I had an idea of what I was 60 years ago, it was beginning to come back.

I slumped against Nelly as she yelled in joy, "How'd you do that?"
"Valentine..." I murmured, Abel stiffened and looked down at me. I did not return the gaze. I did notice that he looked 'normal'.

"Who's Valentine?" Nelly asked as she led me into the living room and unto the couch as if all that hadn't happened. Abel stayed by the entrance with a stony face; his emotions however were rolling around inside him.
"Valentine LeClarq," I began, the story building in my head, "She was beautiful, blonde and blue eyed. She was almost 17 when she was murdered in a church nearby her home. They never found her killer."
"I know how that feels," Nelly said with her eyes blood red, "When was this?"
"Born 1913, died 1929," I said quietly. Abel closed his eyes.
"What does she have to do with this?" Nelly was puzzled.
"Because I was her," I finally looked up. Abel met my eyes, his were old and sad.
"Oh god..." Nelly said.
"I was and still am a witch," I said to her. She smirked.
"Its Samara that killed Valentine," I said to him, he froze, "I remember it Abel."
"Her best friend's name was Victoria and died two summers before," I said randomly looking at Nelly.

My head started to hurt again. Information was pouring in from all around. Three lives flashed before my eyes, separating and then becoming one blur. I held on to my head as a redhead's face, then Valentine's then another dark haired face flashed faster and faster before my eyes. They all had the same blue eyes. They were all me.

"Don't touch her," I heard Aunt Charlotte say, "She's remembering."
♠ ♠ ♠
Born 1913 - Died 1929 - Valentine Leclarq

Born 1947 - Died 1963 - Rowan Ross

Born 1981 - Died 1997 - Celeste McGregor

Born 1999 Selene Madison