What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

ch. 11 Dreaming Of You...

I returned to the bus, ignoring a still snickering Tre, a frowning Mike, and Frankie sleeping on the floor while Gerard was curled up on the couch, trying to sleep. I marched straight to my suitcase. I pulled out my undergarments, a top that says, "I won't lower my standards to raise yours," black skinny jeans, and purple high top converse with matching neon blue socks.
I turned heel and went into the bathroom. the warm water soothed me. I got dressed and brushed my hair, then applied black eyeliner. I quickly looked at myself before leaving the bathroom.
Gerard was now leaning against the kitchen counter, eating a pop tart. I chuckled slightly, remembering the conversation with the guys yesterday. I pulled one out from the box and ate it, then went to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I left the bathroom once more and came to find Frank and Gerard had left.
"Gerard told us to to tell you he'd see you later." Billie informed me.
"Okay." I replied. "I want a hotel room."
"Why?" Mike said.
"Yes!" Tre shouted the same time Mike talked. I grinned.
"Billie?" I asked. He huffed.
"Fine, we'll get a hotel room." Billie gave in. I pumped my fists into the air.
"We leave now." I decided, calling KC, the bus driver, and asking if he could drive us to the nearest hotel. He told me okay. I called Gerard on my cell phone.
"Hello Jay!" Gerard answered happily from the other end. I could hear Frank's childish giggling in the background.
"Heylo Gee! We're going to the nearest hotel, wanna follow?" I asked.
"Okay! See you later." He replied.
"Bye." I said, and we both hung up the phone.
"What did lover boy have to say?" Tre asked, almost bouncing off the walls.
"GERARD did not call. I did. MCR is coming to the hotel with us." I put simply.
~~~~~~~FF to hotel, everyone has their rooms~~~~~~~~
I was sharing a room with Mike. Billie and Tre had their own. I believe Gerard, Mikey, and Frank had their own room while Bob and Ray where in another one. I had just got done setting my suitcase under my bed, 'cause I'm weird like that, when Frank ran into Mike and I's room.
"Save meeeeee Jay!" He screamed, then an angry Bob followed him in. Frank ran behind me. I picked up a conveniently placed pen and held it up in a defensive position.
"Murder won't solve anything, Bob." I warned.
"He fucking broke my xbox!" Bob exploded.
"How?" I asked curiously.
"He was moving it into my room, and he dropped it!" Bob exclaimed.
"Accidentally!" Frank defended himself.
"Did you apologize?" I asked Frank.
"No." He muttered. "Sorry I broke your box, Bob." He said with his lower lip jutting out.
"There! You will pay for his xbox, and Bob shall not kill Frankie." I replaced the pen. Bob turned around and headed out of the room.
"Thank you Jayjay!" Frank said in a little kid voice, hugging me. I hugged back. Frank kissed the top of my head and skipped out of the room. I rolled my eyes at Mike dramatically.
"Kids." I sighed. His face broke into a grin, then he went back to putting things away.
"We're playing tonight." Mike remarked. I nodded, collapsing onto my new bed. It felt so good! I haven't slept on a real bed in so long. I mumbled something incoherent, even to me.
"You coming?" Mike asked.
"Of course! Wouldn't miss it." I replied enthusiastically.
"Cause Gerard's gonna be there?" He asked. I gave him a confused look.
"No, because I love watching you guys play. And it's free entertainment. And because MCR's a really good band too." I justified myself. Mike nodded.
"Gerard likes you." He remarked. I rolled my eyes.
"Of course Gee likes me, he's one of my best friends." I replied. Mike rolled his eyes.
"Not in that way. He like likes you." Mike started, and i tried to cut him off, but he kept talking. "Believe me, I know, I'm a guy."
"Gerard and I are just friends." I said exasperated.
"Good." Mike told me, then walked out of the room. I felt very tired, so I settled into a small nap.
~~~~~~~~
"Where are you?" I called out into the darkness. I didn't know who I was looking for, All I knew was I needed this person. I needed him so bad it hurt me. It felt as if a dull knife was cutting into my heart.
"Where are you?" I called out again, heading farther into the darkness. "I need you!" I began to cry as I sank to my knees.
"Don't cry, love." A soft, New Jersey accent came from in front of me.I looked up, tears still streaming down my face. A figure started to materialize in front of my eyes. First came the dull outline, then the features. Black hair, hazel eyes, pale skin. Gerard.
"Don't cry. I'm here." He murmured and pulled me close. Dream Gerard wiped the tears off my face and slowly brought my face up to his. An inch before we met, he said something. I couldn't make it out. I listened harder.
"Wake up."
~~~~~~~~~
"Wha-" I said sleepily. Gerard stood over me, shaking me slightly.
"Mike said to wake you up because you wanted to see the show. I'm sorry." He apologized.
"Eh, it's my fault for falling asleep." I said, getting up and straightening my clothes. I quickly brushed my hair and followed Gerard out the door.
We arrived right as Green Day went on. Gerard and I watched them play, lost in the music. Then MCR was called on stage.
"Good luck!" I called after Gerard.
"Thanks!" He yelled over his shoulder as he rounded a corner. I sat back and watched them play. Once again I was taken back by their astounding sound. Frank's little world going on on stage, Ray head banging, Mikey occasionally stepping forward and backwards, bob beating the drums, all the while Gerard singing his heart out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lalalala
~Lauren