What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 15 Gerard To The Rescue (again)

We all climbed out of my car when I parked in the driveway of the Armstrong household. Their house was big-but not mansion size. It was white, with a cream color roof. Olivia walked up to the door and pulled out her set of keys. She unlocked the door and we entered her home.
"Olivia! There you are, don't EVER scare us like that again! I-oh, hello Jay, and friend. Who might you be?" Miss Armstrong scolded.
"Hello Miss Armstrong, I'm Gerard Way." Gerard introduced himself.
"Aaaah, from My Chemical Romance.I see. I hope you two aren't responsible for keeping Olivia out?" She pressed. I shook my head.
"No, ma'am. You see, Ollie just got out of a bad breakup with her boyfriend. I was wondering if I could take her on tour with us? I promise, we don't do any partying, and only the occasional truth or dare." I told her. She frowned.
"I understand why she wants to get away, but she can't run from her problems. I hope you have fun, dear." Miss Armstrong said. Wait.
"Have fun? On tour?" Olivia said, not believing it. Her mother nodded.
"Go pack, but before you leave, say goodbye to your old mother." She told her. Olivia jumped up and down like a little girl and thanked her mom. She ran upstairs to go pack.
"Well, you should probably go with her. Nice seeing you again, Jay. Nice meeting you. Gerard." Miss Armstrong gave us a small smile, then walked into the living room. I grabbed Gerard's hand out of habit and I ran up stairs, towing him behind.
~~Miss Armstrong~~
Jay may not know it, but I know that more happened. Olivia's eyes were still slightly puffy and she had a bruise on her arm. I swear if I ever see Bryan again I'm giving him a piece of my mind. I know he hit her occasionally, but Olivia would never let me in.
And Gerard and Jay. Jay and Gerard. They looked so perfect together, even though they weren't holding hands or anything when they came in. It was so cute when Jay grabbed Gerard's hand and pulled him upstairs. The way Gerard looked at Jay wasn't creepy like most guys faces would look when they saw a pretty young girl, his eyes were full of understanding. Compassion. Love. They seemed at ease around each other.
I guess that's why I let Olivia go. Seeing Gerard look at Jay like that made me want to have Olivia meet a guy that would look at her like that. Not for her looks. For her.
~~~Jay~~~
"Ollie, you decent?" I asked through her door.
"yeah!" She yelled from the other side. I walked in with Gerard behind me. Olivia was throwing tons of clothes into three suitcases. I chuckled.
"I don't even have that much clothes on tour." I commented. Olivia closed the suitcases. Gerard walked over and took two of them, and I took one.
"I can carry one." Olivia huffed. I laughed along with Gerard. We all walked downstairs. Olivia walked over to her mom and gave her a hug, saying goodbye. We all traveled back into my car and we drove off.
~~~
"Where do you guys want to eat?" I asked. We were about an hour away from home, and it was about ten at night.
"Burger King." Olivia replied. I pulled up to the fast food restaurant drive-threw window. We all ordered what we wanted and then we pulled up to the window where we receive our food.
"Here's your food, and something extra." The guy smirked as he handed me our meal.
"That guy was creepy." Olivia decided from the backseat.
"Most are." I reminded her. She nodded. I looked into my bag, and there sat a paper. With a phone number on it.I rolled my eyes and threw it out the window.
The next hour was slightly happy. I was fuming over Olivia's ex. I could tell Gerard was frustrated over something, I'd have to press him over that later. We all exited my car for about the hundredth time today, and we entered the hotel. I was not prepared for what I saw when I got inside...
♠ ♠ ♠
I added Miss Armstrong's POV to make it a little more obvious Gerard likes Jay.
~Lauren