What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 17 Untitled

"Jay, Jay wake up! Love, wake up." Gerard's voice held concern. I realized I had been tossing and turning during my sleep.
"Gee?" I said, relieved. He was looking down at me, his eyes slightly confused and concerned. Gerard was holding me in his arms.
"Nightmare?" He asked. I nodded, placing my head against his chest. I had to blink repeatedly to stop the tears that were threatening to spill over my cheeks.
"Why do you call me love?" I asked. He didn't answer for a moment.
"Because I do love you." Gerard answered simply. I smiled against his chest. It may not be the way I love him, but he loved me.
"And I love you too." I told him. He kissed the top of my head. All the doubt that the dream Trent put into my head was gone. We just sat here, in silence. A comfortable silence. Right up until Frank burst into the room with an angry looking Mikey behind him.
"Oh gosh, what did Frank do this time?" I said. Frank dove onto the bed and buried himself under the covers.
"He broke my bass strings. Four of them!" Mikey exclaimed.
"I said I would get new ones!" Frank's voice was muffled from under the covers. I chuckled slightly.
"Then get him new ones." Gerard told Frank.
"I would but Mikey insists on killing me!" Frank said.
"Okay, Mikey, calm down for a minute. Frank apologize. Go out and get bass strings. Fix his bass. Problem solved." I reasoned. Mikey frowned.
"Okay!" Frank said, then launched himself from the bed and out the door, screaming thanks from behind his shoulder. Mikey slumped against the wall and raised an eyebrow at us.
"Well." I said. "I'm gonna get ready now." I got up and gathered some clothing from my suitcase and made my way into the bathroom.
I took of my clothes and stepped into the shower. Warm water cascaded down my back as I washed my hair. After the shower I stepped out and dried off. I put on a Misfits band tee, green converse, and black skinny jeans.
After getting dressed, I brushed through my hair. I applied eyeliner and brushed my teeth.I exited the room only to hear four complaining boys.
"I'm hungry." Bob moaned. Ray nodded in agreement, while Gerard rubbed his stomach. Mikey gave me puppy dog eyes.
"We'll go out to eat when Frankie gets back." I told them. "And we have to get Green Day up."
"No need." Billie Joe said, strolling into the room. Mike and Tre followed.
"Where's Ollie?" I asked.
"Right here." She announced, walking in, clutching a Vogue magazine.
"Mikey!!! I fixed your bass!" Frank yelled from a different room. Moments later he came in.
"Okay, can we go eat now? Pleeeaaase?" Ray asked. I smiled and nodded. We all left the hotel room and down the elevator in two trips because there were so many people. We all left the hotel room together.
"Oh my god, is that Billie Joe Armstrong?" A girl whispered loudly in the parking lot. She and three other friends looked at us. They looked around 14.
"And is that Gerard Way?" Another one said. They all nodded in unison. They timidly walked over to us, where we were now standing beside our cars. They all smiled at the girls.
"We were wondering if you could sign our shirts." The girl who was talking about Billie asked.
"Of course." Frank replied. They all held out sharpies and the guys got to signing. I just leaned against my car. Signing wasn't my thing. No one wanted me to sign their things because I wasn't famous.
"Thanks!" A blond said.
"No problem. Aren't you gonna sign Jay?" Gerard asked me. I nodded my head and frowned.
"I don't think they want me to." I laughed slightly.
"See you guys around." The blond said once more. I guess she was like one of those head cheerleaders that think they can control everyone. One of the girls didn't leave though. She had dark brown hair and soft brown eyes. She was wearing a bright blue top covered in the guys signatures. She smiled up at me.
"I would like it if you would sign my shirt." She told me. I smiled widely. Not in the last three years has someone asked me to sign something. I took the sharpie from her hand and signed her shirt.
"And you too?" The girl put into a form of a question to Olivia. Olivia smiled and signed the shirt.
"What's your name?" I asked her.
"Theresa." She told me.
"Wait right here Theresa." I told her. I unlocked my car and shuffled around some papers. I finally found what I was looking for.
"Ah ha! For you." I told her, handing Theresa the papers. She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Two tickets to see Green Day? Thank you!" Theresa said. She gave me a hesitant hug and waved goodbye to everyone. Theresa ran after her friends who had disappeared.
"That was nice of you." Gerard told me.
"That's the first time anyones ever asked me to sign something. I figured she's a nice girl and would want to see them live." I replied. Gerard shook his head in understanding.
Billie, Tre, Olivia, and Mike got into Billie's car. Bob and Ray got into Bob's car. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and I got into Gerard's. The drive there was full of laughter and chatter. I could tell Gerard wasn't into it. If he wasn't into it, then I wasn't. He's my best friend and I can't have fun without him.
We pulled into some little restaurant. We got served by a flustered male waitress. We all ordered and then we sat around talking to each other. Again, Gerard was silent through most of it. He kept zoning off. He must still be upset about yesterday. Which is totally understandable.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just love Frankie.
~Lauren