What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 21 Mike Approves.

"When do you think we should tell them?" I asked Gerard, pulling my lips from his. He sighed, looking me straight in the eye.
"Best sooner than later, I guess." He replied. I nodded. We linked hands and walked back into Gerard's hotel room, where everyone was still milling about. Gerard cleared his throat.
"Well, guys, we have a bit of news..." He started. We received a few curious stares. "Jay and I are, well, dating, now." Everyone was silent for a few moments. Then everyone was talking at once, congratulations going around, hugs squeals, mostly from Frank and Tre. One person that I did notice that did not do any of the following, was Mike. He just stood quietly in the back, awaiting for everyone to die down, to go privately talk to Gerard, then me, like he did every time I had a boyfriend.
"Can I speak with you a moment, Jay?" Mike asked. I nodded, slightly shocked, usually he would talk to the guy first. We walked out of Gerard's room and into Mike's.
"Jay... I know Gerard really likes you. And I'm pretty sure you do too, that's why I'm going to spare you the big 'ol long rant on this stuff. I'm sure Gerard won't break your heart, so I'm not even going to talk to him about this. But I will watch him." Mike told me. I smiled.
"Thanks Mike. I really do like him." i replied softly. Mike nodded and hugged me.
Mike approved of Gerard. He's never approved of any of my boyfriends, which made me love Gerard all the more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy update, I know, and I'm sorry. Under a lot of pressure, so sorry! But know this-this story will be finished, not soon, but it will be, if my name isn't Bob Bryar.
And obviously it isn't, or else I wouldn't be writing about a love story with Gerard Way, and I'd have a lot more readers.
~Lauren