What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals? Ch. 24

“Jay?” I heard someone call to me as I sat in one of the waiting chairs. I was hugging my knees to my chest, tears rolling down my eyes softly but always there, mumbling to God that Gerard came out ok.
“There you are.” I heard another voice say in relief, but my eyes were shut. Whoever it was picked me up in their arms and sat me down on their lap. I slowly opened them to find Trent sneering down at me. I screamed, jumping out of his lap, clutching my arm. My eyes shut in disbelief as I wished for him not to be real.
“What are you doing?” The same voice came again, and I peeled my eyes opened. This time I saw Mike sitting in front of me, a look off horror, concern, and confusion on his face. I started shaking slightly. I’m sure everyone in the room was staring at me, but it’s not like I cared. I wiped away the tears on my face, sniffing slightly.
“I’m sorry.” I whispered to him.
“Family of Gerard Way?” A nurse asked the waiting room. I jumped up, walking to the nurse.
“Is he ok?” I asked her concerned. She smiled like I was an impatient kid, which made my blood boil.
“Come this way.” She ignored my question with that sickly sweet smile on her face as she led me down a couple hallways to his room. Mike, Billie, and Tre followed shortly. The nurse opened the door for us, and we walked in. She shut the door quietly behind us, mumbling something about being quiet.
“A-are you ok…” I started seeing Gerard smiling tiredly back at me.
“Never better.” He joked. I walked over to him, and he grabbed my hand, nearly pulling me down to lay next to him.
“Are you sure this is alright?” I asked him, not knowing if I was going to hurt him.
“Of course it is, love.” Gerard told me, wrapping one of his arms around me.
“How many… stitches, did they need to give you?” I asked him gulping. Gerard looked me in the eye, sighing.
“It doesn’t matter.” He replied, and by now we forgot about the other three in the room. I narrowed my eyes at him.
“It does to me.” I told him.
“It’ll only make you feel bad…” Gerard mumbled.
“Gee…” I said.
“26.” He mumbled. I gasped in shock. Yeah, that may not be too much for someone who just got slashed across their stomach, but imagine having a loved one getting it. Seems like a lot now, doesn’t it?
“Holy fucking lord.” I muttered.
“Gerard Way?” A doctor hurried into the room. He had his face engrossed in a clipboard.
“Yes?” Gerard replied.
“You may go after you fill out this paper work.” The Doctor, who’s name tag read Dr. Hans (in the back of my mind I was laughing up a storm from reading the Maximum Ride series). He shot me a dirty look in which I took he didn’t like me sitting on the bed with an injured patient.
“Yes sir.” Gerard said, taking the clipboard. He wrote for the next minute, then handed the doctor it back. Dr…. I giggled, Dr. Hans took the clipboard and shot me another glare before telling Gerard he could go, then he left. Gerard got out of the bed quite easily, straightened up, and I crawled out of it too. Gerard smiled to me, offering his hand to me. I took it with a small smile and we left the hospital. The guys had taken a spacey van. Billie took up the wheel, while Mike got the passenger seat, Gerard and I got the two seats in the very back while Tre got one of the ones in the middle.
The whole way there Gerard was whispering things in my ear. “He’s gone now; he can’t hurt us, he can’t hurt you.” “He’s never going to find you again.” “He’s locked up now.” Things of that nature. Gerard had pulled me up to his chest, snuggling his head into my hair. I sank back into the car seat, careful to avoid Gerard’s midsection.
We got back to the venue Green Day was playing at, and were hustled in by security. Gerard and I just decided to head back to the hotel room, telling the guys that we’d meet them there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's extremely sorry that they haven't updated in the past two and a half months? ME. I'm extremely sorry, I just didn't know where to go, got more ideas for stories, school started... I appologize.
BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
69 readers, 10 subscribers, thank you guys for being patient for this!!!!