What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 4 Frank, Frank, Frank.

Gee laughed at me, a real, genuine laugh. Something I haven't done in a while. He picked up the chocolate chip cookie pack and we headed to the cash register.
After paying, we both set out together to find our way back to our buses. Again, we started talking about random things. I was really starting to think I found someone like me again.
"I think I remember turning here..." Gerard mused as we turned a corner. I nodded. We actually found our way back without asking for help. I then noticed MCR's tour bus parked next to Green Day's.
"We make a good team." I commented. He smiled.
"Come meet the guys." He told me, taking my hand and leading me to his bus. We walked on to see a guy with an fro watching TV, a blond with a lip ring using a laptop, a guy with glasses playing a video game, and some guy with black hair and a lip ring cooking. With the pan on fire.
"Gah, Frank! How many times have I told you not to cook with the full power on!" Gerard exclaimed, exasperated. I giggled, yes giggled.
"Jeez, sorry. If- oh, hello. Are you going to introduce us to your new girlfriend?" Frank started, then looked at me and changed questions. I instantly blushed.
"Jay isn't my girlfriend!" Gerard interjected. "She's an old friend."
"Gerard has a friend? Oh my god, and his friend is a girl!" The guy with glasses said. Gerard rolled his eyes.
"Jay, this is Frank, Mikey, Bob, and Ray." Gerard intruded me to them. I smiled and said hello.
"So, how did you meet Gee?" Bob asked.
"The student exchange thing three years ago. I got into a fight with a cheerleader, and well, her boyfriend got involved, and he kinda saved me." I admitted, looking down, my shoes suddenly interesting. Frank's jaw dropped.
"You got into a fight with a cheerleader? What did you do, tell her her nails looked fake?" He asked, half joking. I smiled slightly.
"She called me a freak." I replied like it was nothing. "I'd already fought her before, so I had no problem doing it again."
"Seriously? I think I'm in love!" Frank said dramatically. I smiled.
"I gotta get the cookies back to the guys, see you around." I said to them, then left, them saying goodbyes after me.I climbed onto the bus to find the guys eating a pizza.
"Hey guys. Sorry I snapped at you earlier." I apologized quietly. Tre smiled weakly.
"S'kay, Jay. Everyone gets a little pissy every now and again." He said, accepting my apology.
"I got M&M cookies!" I announced. The guys dove for my bag. I laughed and handed it over.
"I ran into Gerard Way today." I said, trying to make conversation. The guys nodded.
"You guys still friends?" Mike asked.
"Yep. He introduced me to his band. They're going on the tour with us." I replied. This is when we noticed Billie, Mike, and Tre where shooting glances at each other, they looked grim.
"What's going on?" I asked timidly.
"This." Billie said, sliding over my pocketknife. I grabbed it, forcing myself to look confused. It was the one I used to cut.
"My pocketknife?" I asked.
"Slide it open." Mike told me, with a frown on his face. I slowly slid it open. I hadn't cleaned it since my last cut. It had dried blood on it.
"Let us see your arms." Tre ordered, all of them coming to stand by me. I sighed and lifted up my sleeve. There was no refusing what they saw. I had several cuts near the bending point of my arm, on my fore arm. The same on my other arm.
"Why would you cut yourself, Jay?" Billie asked quietly. I felt tears coming to my eyes.
"I'm not good enough for anyone, BJ." I replied, tears spilling over my cheeks.
"Oh Jay." Mike sighed. Billie pulled me into his arms before Mike or Tre could. Mike and Tre joined the hug.
"It's actually vise verse, You're too good for anyone." Mike told me. I let out a shaky laugh.
"You're my brother, not my mom. Only moms are supposed to tell their daughter's that." I replied, wiping the tears away.
"You'll quit cutting right, Jay?" Tre asked me with the puppy dog face.
"I haven't cut in about four days. It's a new record. I will try to quit." I said. He nodded.
"Good. Because we will no longer have sharp objects on the bus. We already got rid of almost every sharp item except for your razor blade. This is going in the trash." Mike told me, removing the knife from my hand and throwing it in the garbage, which meant the hug ended. I sighed heavily, suddenly so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open. I bid the guys good night, seeing as it was about ten at night, and left to my bunk.
~~~~~~~Gerard's POV~~~~~~~
Jay had just left. I felt so... ecstatic that I found her again. Whole, you could say.
"She's hot." Frank commented about ten seconds later. I shot him a glare, though I'm not sure why.
"Calm down Gee, she's all yours." He laughed. I felt so protective of her all of a sudden. She changed so much, part of it appearance. Jay became quieter, more secluded, than she was in high school, or that I could remember. Maybe it was just because this was the first day talking to her in three years.
"Gee's gonna get Jay in the next month." bob bet.
"No, like a week." Frank argued.
Oh well, friends, what can you do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Loves you all.
~Lauren