Status: finished

Never Perfect Boyfriend

Aaron Davis

If I told you that we were together forever, that nothing ever went wrong in the relationship, I would be lying to you.

Aaron Davis was my lover, my boyfriend, my best friend, and the one true love that I could never really get over. I never gave a lot of thought to how he would go, or leave me behind.

In truth, forever doesn't exist, because age catches you faster than you can live for that long. I still have tears there, brimming from my eyes.

Death shouldn't come as early as four years into a marriage. Life shouldn't be cut short.

And it wasn't.

I hope that didn't scare you. Because if I were to tell you I lost Aaron, I'd be lying such a lie he himself would hit me for.

And Aaron never hits someone.

I'm eighty six. My name is Scarlett Walbrin-Davis. I left my naive, innocencebehind, I talk to Lucas Summers, I am friends with all the ex boyfriends. Except for the select few...

But for the big picture, I am in deep, irrevocable love with Aaron Davis.

***********

The alarm clock blares and I sit up straight in bed. Aaron isn't in bed, and I see that I'd slept for over eleven hours. I was so tired. I jump out of bed quickly and look in the mirror. I looked the same age, seventeen.

Good. It was all a dream. Every bit of it a dream.

Except for Lucas and Ryder of course, they were completely real.

"Aaron?" I yell. Aaron quickly walks in, in just a towel, his hair wet and dripping. I smile and reach for him. He comes over and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." I say quickly, looking up at him. He smiles and kisses me softly.

"I love you too, and I will never leave you." Aaron says and I feel my insides melt.

Aaron was my forever, and I knew that would never change as I put on his promise ring.

Forever... never too far way.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENDED!