Status: finished

Never Perfect Boyfriend

Daniel Jacobson

I woke up the next morning. It was kind of like a dream. I look to my left, and I feel like I'd been here before. Probably because I had been. This was my old apartment. The apartment I shared with Aaron for so long.

And next to me on my old dresser was aspirin and a glass of ice water as if he knew exactly when I'd be waking up. Then again, he was sitting on the small brown lounge chair across the room, a scowl on his face.

"Take the pills. We need to talk." Aaron stood up and walked out of the room, but my head pounded as he slammed the door shut. I quickly popped the pills in my mouth and downed half the glass of water.

What happened next I can't explain. I tried to stand up and it was like a baby elephant trying to learn to walk. I wobbled and tripped and fell around.

I am not going to be drinking ever again. I was dressed in Aaron's old ski shirt that probably didn't fit him. I was in my boy shorts underwear too. Slowly I made my way out of the room and into the living room where I knew Aaron was waiting.

Right I was, he was sitting in the long living room chair that I had picked out so carefully. He still seemed to obey my rules, no feet on the couch, coasters on the coffee table. It almost looked like I never left. But maybe he had a girlfriend helping him out. He was very good looking.

"Sit." Aaron's words echoed in my head and I tried to zone it out. I sat down carefully on the arm chair that was next to the big sofa, "Over here."

I get up after rolling my eyes and sit down next to him.

Aaron turned to face me, the hardest look on his face that I've ever seen. His eyes looked like they'd turn to coals and he grimaced as he looked at me. I felt disguesting. Aaron has never looked at me this way in my life. I truly messed up last night.

"You have no idea how angry I am right now. How dare you say such things about me. I don't know what you were thinking, going out and drinking like that. And I would never, ever, say something as mean or rude as you did to me. Ever, do you hear me Scarlett?" I nod quietly. It was almost like getting a lecture from my dad.

I hate my dad...

"And what you tried to do... God, I was sickened that you would even know how to do some of the things you tried. Are you even a virgin anymore?" Aaron crosses his arms and pure dread washes over me. The way he looks at me, it hurts. I feel like he's disapointed in me.

"I tried to give you blowjob. That's not exactly very experienced. And... no I'm not." I move away from him slightly, trying to create space between us.

"That's not the point. Who did you lose it to?" Aaron stares at me, his eys so dark it's like looking into a black hole.

"Josh. After you left I was sad, and I needed a fix. Josh helped me out." I mutter.

"You could have come to me."

"No. I couldn't have. You wouldn't have understood." I look away from him. It's too hard to see him look at me like that.

"Of course I would have. I knew I was messing you up when I was saying the things I said. I felt horrible for leaving you the way I did. You looked so... so happy when you saw me walk in the door. I had been sitting in my car trying to get the heart to do what i had to do and I almost couldn't when I saw you standing in there. I almost let go and let you have your way."

"You know what Aaron? I don't want to hear your sob stories. Obviously, I'm not welcome. I'm leaving and you won't have to ever see my face again. I'll save you, and myself the trouble." I stand up carefully and stalk to the door. I turn around once more to look at him, "And you know what? I can survive without you."

"If you ever need me, I'm always here." Aaron says. I grimace and slam the door behind me.

The whole ride over to Danny's was filled with me clutching the steering wheel and screaming. My throat hurt as I walked into the house.

Danny was waiting for me at the staircase. He looked bored.

When he saw me, I saw the same glance I usually get. The 'i'm horny' look. I really really wasn't in the mood so I turn around him to go up the stairs.

"Baby, we going up?" Danny grabs my hand I turn to look at him. I see the crazed look on his beautiful face. The look of need for sex.

My sex.

"I'm not in the mood." I mutter.

Danny scowls, "Well I am."

"I just don't want to Danny." I try to walk up the stairs but he yanks be back, so hard that I clatter down the few steps till I was at his eye level.

"It wasn't a question, babe." Danny yanks me up the stairs, I try to fight back and grab onto something, but I just grab the carpet at the stairs. The stairs I'm being dragged up.

"Danny! STOP!" I start to scream, but he kicks me in the stomach and I shut up. I am dragged into my bedroom and thrown onto the bed. Within seconds my clothes are off. I squirm away from him and try to push him off, but he thrusts into me and I start to scream again. He's never been this rough without getting me ready first. And I was dry. It hurt so bad as he kept going, pound after pound and it just got more painful.

Tears stream down my face. But he doesn't stop until he's done. Thankfully, he has the good grace to cum out of me.

Danny makes a harsh snarl and gets off me, "I think we should break up."

Two months before our one year anniversary, and he rapes and dumps me.

I'm thrown out onto the street, alone, cold. I'd never felt so hurt before in my life. And I didn't want to run back to Aaron so easily. So I went the only place I knew to go.

Kenny Brown's. He was a good friend of mine.

And a soon to be boyfriend number seven.

Kenny Brown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny Jacobson: http://boyland.org/Discovering%20Moments/images/steve.jpg