Status: finished

Never Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 8: Kenny Brown (Sexual Scene)

I won't tell you what happened the day I came to Kenny's house.There were tears, and I was unhappy.

Kenny took me in, and I didn't complain. I needed a place. I turned twenty one a few days later, and finished college with a teaching job.

Kenny was a med student, and when we finally started going out, he was just starting his internship. About three months before the usual time I would start dating someone, I was contacted by the guy I wish would leave me alone... so he stopped making me want to love him.

Aaron.

He showed up at my, er, Kenny and I's house.

"Scarlett. Can i talk to you?" Aaron looked scared, but I let him in. My heart increasing in speed and my stomach doing flips.

"What's up?" I ask, sitting on the couch. Aaron sits on the one opposite of mine.

"It's been killing me, since you left. I didn't know how to say this to you, and yet again, I'm here trying not to chicken out..."

"What are you talking about?" My voice is soft, but I feel the love seeping into it. The love for him.

"I... I love you."

"I know." I say quietly. He nods.

"And I want you to know... that if you still want to, if you ever want to, I will be with you." Aaron's voice is low, quiet and if I looked into his eyes I knew I would snap.

"I...I..."

"In eight years." Oh...

"Why eight years?" I ask, my eyes suddenly turning to slits. Why not now? Why is it never now?

"That's when I finish skiing."

"I'll... I'll haveto think about it."

"This is the last time you'll ever see me."

"I have a boyfriend." I mutter. Aaron chuckles.

"Of course."

"He's black." I say. Aaron's eyebrows raise.

"That's new." I can't look at him.

"And... he's cheating on me. He plans on breaking up with me today so he can be with this other intern girl, Denise." I feel sick. The video, the texts. The whole time.

Aaron stares at me, "And you're okay with this?"

"We've only been going out for a few weeks. And he was only around to help me with the... the trauma." I mutter. Do I tell him?

"What trauma?" Aaron stands up and walks over to my couch, sitting on his knees before me.

"After I left your house, my old boyfriend, Danny, raped me." I look away from him, that pitiful day flashing through my mind.

"Scar... I'm... I'm so sorry." Aaron leans up and kisses my forehead, "You need to stop picking the assholes."

"I picked you didn't I?" I look into his eyes and he looks sad and leans back from me.

"Stop... please just throwing that in my face. I know, I know, I broke your heart. And I know that makes me the major asshole." Aaron takes my hand, "But it was no different for me. I... I haven't dated since you, I am still a virgin... when I called you that first time since, I didn't expect you to be with anyone because I wasn't. And it hurt me. When I kissed you that day in the car I was making the biggest mistake of my life. Because I was leading myself on. I wanted you to love me again, to feel that you loved me. And when I got that I ran. Just to make sure I still had a firm hold on your heart. I'm a jerk. I'm an ass, and I want you to know, that I didn't do it to make you think I didn't love you. I did it because I do love you."

I take in a deep breath, "I love you Aaron, and if I'm still single in eight years, I'll definitely give you a second chance."

"Scarlett." Aaron whispers, his hands next to my shoulders and his face centimeters away from me, his breath hitting my face, "I want to kiss you."

"Then why don't you?" I whisper back. His eyes well up with tears as he slowly presses his lips to mine.

And it was just like it used to be. We were young, and in love and it was like it was years ago. His mouth hot on mine, and he lifted me off the couch by my butt and slowly walked up the stairs.

"Where?" He muttered against my lips.

"Last door on the right." I say quickly, and he walks us down the hall and shoves the door open and laying me on the bed. He turns around and closes the door, locks it and looks at me.

"Aaron, I want you to make love to me." I say quietly. Aaron stares into my eyes. And he walks over to me and starts at the bottom of the bed and crawls up to me, I slowly move back the closer he gets till I'm at the top of the bed.

And he leans over me, lightly pressing his body weight to me and kisses right underneath my lips, then trails down my neck and onto my chest. My fingers run through his hair as he slowly lifts my shirt off and kisses the new exposed skin. This is about as far as we had gotten before. But today, it was going to finish. Aaron slowly undos my bra, staring into my eyes the whole time before pulling off my shoulders.

I feel more self conscious in his eyes than anyone else's. My stomach heaves as he slowly moves my hands away from my breasts. He leans down again and kisses in between them, slowly trailing his tongue back up to my lips and kisses me softly. He was so gentle, so sweet. I place my hands on his shoulders and he groans softly. I trail them down his chest then his stomach and pull it lightly over his head.

I straddle his legs and he pulls me up into a sitting positon. I kiss down his neck and trail my tongue down like he did to me. He puts his head back and lets out another groan. He slowly lays me back down and kisses my lips lightly before sitting up straight and pulling my shorts off my hips. His fingers wander around my legs, he's shy to touch me anywhere. Always he gentleman. I take his hand and lead it between my legs so he can feel my heat.

I sigh as he slowly begins to rub me through my underwear. And before I know it, he's leaning down between my legs and my lacey underwear is on the floor. He places one finger into me and covers me with his mouth. I feel like I'm about to explode as he keeps going and stop him right before I orgasm.

"I want to save that." I say and pull him back up to kiss me. He does so and it's more heated, but still slow and unsure.

I slowly flip him over and remove his jeans and boxers. He's hard and I slowly work him with my hand as I take the head into my mouth. He was bigger than any other of my boyfriends, so taking all of him was a challenge.

But he too stops me. We take a rest and I lcome back to the front of him and begin to kiss him, his tongue entering my mouth. He flips us over and is at my entrance as he kisses me.Then he's in me, strong and powerful and we both are groaning in pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist and he buries his face into my shoulder.

"I love you." He mutters. I hold onto his neck as he begins to speed up and I feel myself starting to peak.

"I love you too." I say a bit louder as we both cum. And he collapses on top of me, panting as he holds onto me. I keep my legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

About an hour later, I'm laying on his chest and staring into his eyes.

"Worth the wait?" I ask, smiling.

"Of course." Aaron smiles and kisses my cheek, but he frowns, "I just wish I didn't have to leave you. Right after, you know?"

I nod, "But at least I had the choice of letting you go. I could have been fooled and let you sleep with me and would have been crushed if you left me for eight years."

"I love you, Scarlett Walbrin."

"I love you too, Aaron Davis."

And he was gone. I lay in bed as he left, my heart heavy and silent tears rushing down my face. Wishing that it could be some other way.

Later that day, I packed up my stuff from Kenny's house. I left a breakup note, and headed back home. Where my new job awaited. Where my new life was.

And where my new boyfriend would be.

Edward Murphey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. It has been so long. I'm so sorry. I was in major form of writer's block. If you have any ideas for thenext boyfriend or anything let me know. Peace <3