Status: finished

Never Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 9: Edward Murphey

Edward was the only guy I really felt guilty about being with. And for once, it was different.

He was younger, very smart, and very, very handsome. He was known around the school for being the most charming. And he had eyes for me.

But...

He was my student.

I was his English teacher, and he was always asking for after school homework help, for extra work, and for out of school sessions.

I've accepted all except the out of school sessions. Partially because I didn't trust him, people may get the wrong idea... and I'm way too attracted to him to trust myself.

"Miss Walbrin?" I look up from my desk. And I am guilty as charged for dressing a little naughty ever since he started showing interest. My skirt was pencil, and a bit above the knee length requirment, but the principal won't say anything. He finds me too attractive to. And my blouse was a little too see through, but I didn't care.

And there he stood. God given looks and a smile that kills.

"Yes, Mr. Murphey?" I ask, trying to act like a good teacher and stop trying to give him my sexy grin. The thing about Edward is that he was eighteen, so it was legal, but not legal at the same time.

And I was already going on dates with a teacher down the hall, Mr. Brown, or Damon. Who was also very attractive. (But he won't come in till next year)

Thankfully, summer was a few days from now. And then I'd be free to do whatever.

"I was wondering if you could come to my house during the summer and help me study for pre-med." Pre-med, how many men have I been with that have started pre-med? Too many.

I smile, a little sexy, "Sure, Edward. I'd be happy to help you."

Edward smiles, "Thank you very much. It is extremely appreciated. I'm just so nervous for college."

"Where will you be attending?" I ask nicely, putting down my pen, and leaning in, a bit of cleavage showing. Edward's eyes glance down.

"Dartmouth then Cornell."

"Fantastic. I'm proud of you, Edward." I smile again, and I see him take a deep breath, "You know what? I have a few pre-med books in my room. If you don't mind staying after school I could show you."

Edward nods his head, "Yeah, yeah. I'm free."

I smile, "Great. I'll see you then."

The rest of the day went by so slowly. I felt my lower regions glistening the whole time, and I couldn't help it. I was a woman, but not married, no boyfriends. I can do whatever since this kid is technically already graduated and is just coming to school for social for the rest of the week.

So he's not really my student.

Edward was in my room before the final bell rang, and I was packing up a little bit, staring out the window.

"Do you have the books, Miss Walbrin?" Edward asks sitting at a desk.

I smile, "Yes." I pick up the left over pre-med books that Kenny used up and placed them on his desk, leaning down so he could see down my blouse. By now, all other teachers had left or had students in their rooms and wouldn't disturb us.

"Wow, thanks. Could you show me?" I open the books up and start explaining some things that Kenny had showed me and pointed to the different things.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Miss Walbrin?" Edward asks, looking up at me.

"Please, call me Scarlett. And yes." I sit at the desk next to him and lean back a little, opening my legs slightly. His eyes look down.

"Are you seeing Mr. Brown?"

I shake my head, "We have gone on dates, but nothing serious."

"Is it wrong to like a teacher?"

I shake my head, "If you do, then of course not. You're graduated."

"Well then, I like you Scarlett." Edward smiles.

"I like you too." I give him a low, sexy grin.

And that was that. We had a kiss that day in the classroom. And that's really what happened. he was only eighteen and you could tell. We didn't click, and by the end of the summer, I was dating a new guy.

Damon Brown. Number 10.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally forgot to show you guys Kenny!

Kenny: http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/smallville2/lee-thompson-young.jpg
Edward: http://img126.imageshack.us/i/hunter1fl7.jpg/