Status: Active x

I Love A Wolf

Chapter 1

Once my green blue eyes landed on his figure, I knew right then I was going to fall in love with this guy...and fast. His eyes were a shining blue, like two beautiful little crystals that would light the way in anyone's mind, dream or in a nightmare. The guys hair was beautiful, his fringe sprayed across his left eye, the rest sweeping across his face from right to left. His smile was something of a wish come true, it would dazzle everyone I'm sure...he looked so gorgeous, out of this world.

When his eyes glued onto mine, I think my heart exploded. You know when you see something so stunning, you just ache for a single breath?? Maybe it's just me...but anyway, thats what I was feeling right now. I swear if I could see my face it would be started to be a nice shade of purple...I couldn't take a single breath...I thought if I did, he'd look away.

His lips curled up at the edges, sending me a light hearted smile before he turned back around, to exit through the door. My bestfriend hit me round the head, making my whole life turn black for a second before breathing in deeply. Her eyes glued onto mine with panic threading through them, she was worrying about me??...

"Krista, you need to stop looking at guys...you don't want to get hurt again do you??" she seemed almost annoyied that I'd just lade eyes on the most beautifulist guy in the world. What was wrong with her?? Couldn't I look at a guy without having visions of the future with him??...Wait sorry, that just happened...

*Vision*
He walked towards me. The small bedroom feeling smaller as his steps closed in towards me. I held my breath as he pressed down against the bed covers, before taking my lips with his. His hands rested by my sides but I was soon pulling him ontop of me...his body perfectly hovering over mine as our lips kept colliding against each others.

My hand resting on the side of his neck, made the kisses come quicker. My heart was already jumping out of my chest, I was scared he'd hear it and turn away...but no, he was still over me, still kissing me roughly...I felt his lips travel towards my neck, the feeling growing so much I let past a noise from my lips I never thought I'd lose. He smiled against my neck before-


Bang!
Now that hurt...she'd wacked me hard around the head...then let my head fall against the table. Ok so it wasn't the best thing ever, that meant I was in majorly day dreaming mode, and she hated when I drifted out of reality, exspecially about a guy.

"Girl, get your head together. It's just another dude who will hurt you in time. Get over it before it even starts" and with that, she stormed off away from me, making me feel guilty for something I couldn't excatly see what I'd done wrong...
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter ^^
x