Status: Active x

I Love A Wolf

Chapter 2

My face must have been a picture when I walked through my next lesson's door. The tutor just glared at me for being so late, yet Macey just looked out the window. 'Oh yeah, that's suppose to be my bestest friend ever, the one who hit me around the head!'. I said my apologies, and Mr Stakes actually smiled to me for it, Ok then....

Macey was sat right next to the window. Nick my seat to why don't you, not like you want to rule where I walk too or anything. Her eyes darted to me as I sat slowly into my not normal seat. Her glare made me think twice about starting a conversation, so I just stuck it out through the whole lesson, listening to Mr Stakes while that boy's face ran circles round my mind.

Ok, a little bit about me?? My name is Krista Sparks. Yes I know, it's a bad name...but I wasn't allowed to choose a better one, so I'm kinda stuck with this for life. I'm the age of just nearly 18, I want my birthday to hurry up, so I can find a place to move out, but my dad won't let me anyway. I give up on life. My mum died about 3 years ago...infact, my birthday will be the 3 year mark, great way to celebrate a birthday...Happy Birthday darling, I know your mother would have loved to see you now... That's what I got for my 17th, believe me...when you live with no mum, and your dad tries way to hard to try and be both your mum and dad, you wish life would sort itself out and be kind again.

Macey knows how I feel about being on the other end of 'bitchy-ness'. She's always having a go at me if I do something wrong, but she knows more about me then I'm sure I do...it's weird. I only knew her the day after my mum died...I'd ran to the park, it hurt so much...losing my mum, my dad trying to act strong for the both of us, yet I couldn't take it...and well ran.
That park had been my safety zone. My mum took me there every morning before school when I was little, and then would take me after school. It was great, to spend time with someone your so close too, can you see how much it hurt??

Dad tried to find me that day, but I'd hidden myself in a tree from him. I didn't want to go back to the pain...I wanted to stay there, to keep a ghost of a smile across my face, imaging my mum walking to the tree and calling me to come down. Instead that was Macey. Since then, she's kinda just ruled my life...no fun there, but it's good to have at least one friend hey??

Mr Stakes took our homework in. It was just the end of the lesson, and I was grateful that when that single bell rang, we'd be allowed to leave. I love college, well kind of...I love not having to put up with my dad running around the house, and of course to see Macey 'When she's in a good mood...'But I can't stand it here, the 'learning' is just...well, pants. Why come and learn stuff we learnt in junior school?? What is the point??...I have no idea, but I'm stuck in here till the end of the term.

The bell rang loudly, everyone moved from the seats and flooded out of the room. Macey had already left me before I could even pack my bag. Guess I wasn't walking home with her today. Mr Stakes walked slowly over to me, he was the nicer of my tutors, but he didn't realize that sometimes, people need to be left alone.

"Are you ok Krista?? You seemed a little away with the fairies. I was wondering...your birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I thought that if you wanted to take the time off again this year, then I'll talk to your other tutors to say you need time off" Oh yeah...he's the only tutor who knows about mum, forgot to mention that??

"I'm ok sir, I think this year I'll stick it out. I just may warn you that if I'm low in your lesson, you know the reason" I replied. He smiled at me and just nodded before walking from the room. Ok...tutor's weren't suppose to leave us in rooms, but I'm sure all the staff knew I was trust worthy. Maybe I just have that face?? I'm not sure...

I'd filled my bag and closed it. Swinging it in the air to land on my back, I heard a quiet yelp from no where. My whole body seemed to jump a foot off the ground, before I landed my eyes on the culprit...'Damn he's hot!...go on people, guess who I nearly knocked out with me bag. You got it! It's that guy!

"Woah, I'm so sorry..." I muttered. Panic rising high up through me, I hated nearly hitting people, or just being clumsy. He smiled lightly at me and that just seemed to calm me down. His eyes made my heart start to pound against my rib cage, and I kinda randomly wanted to go 'oww...' but I held it in.

"That's ok, I shouldn't have snuck up on you. Erm..." he paused, his eyes searching my face...normal guys seem to find my face less interesting and as they fly lower, they buldge out slightly...so I have a slightly bigger chest..."I was wondering if your walking my way home..."

I think I could have fainted right there, if it wasn't for the table wedged behind my knees. I looked at him for a few minutes, he just stood there, waiting patiently for an answer. I couldn't find a word that wouldn't come out like a gobble of words...'Help me someone??!'

"It's ok, I'll...ask another time. Sorry for keeping you" he muttered. His voice sounded upset and I wished I hadn't made it like that. He slowly walked out the door, but as if he knew I would speak, he'd walked excately slowly nearer then door. Just when I found my voice again,

"I'm going out of the front gate...if that helps" my voice sounded fuzzy. Please don't let me fall for this guy now.... His eyes lit up and his steps stopped just before the door, he turned and beamed at me. I just had to smile back at him,

"I'll be your partner in walking to the front gate" he chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh back, before holding my hands across my lips...no one heard me laugh like that, not since my mum went...his eyes looked like they were filling with confusion, but I just shook it off and walked to him.

I'm walking with the hotty!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I'm going to start off writing a few more chapters ahead...
But could I at least have 2 comments for the next chapter?? Please!!
~*~