Status: Active x

I Love A Wolf

Chapter 3

We walked slowly through the hall way. Lockers looked like a blurr, yet the slow walk was nice. Just to have someone there to talk too. Macey would talk forever and ever, you wouldn't get a word in anywhere, but yet this guy was letting me talk too, not like I knew what to talk about, but you get the idea right??.

His name was Dylan. Doesn't that name just suit him so well!...Well I think it does anyway. He said he liked my name, I completely did a 'Why?? It's such a boring name' but no, he won that by saying that it suits me. I was speechless, what can I say?? Well nothing then...oh leave it.

We walked to the front gate, it felt weird having someone I barely knew walking by my side, but I have to repeat, it was nice. He'd told me that his mum always loved singing in the mornings, and he would rush out of the house so he couldn't hear it anymore. He was kinda like me, he used college to escape home life, but I didn't tell him my reasons for needing the escape.

He hadn't asked either. We'd lightly touched the subject, but my reaction must have shown him I wasn't ready to throw my life out to someone I barely knew. He was so sweet though, when I had shivered at the subject, he'd smiled and just said 'That's ok, dodgey subject. Won't go there' and then changed the subject...he was like a dream come true I really mean it.

We finally approached the frontgate, and my legs gave a wobble when our eyes met again. His smile was just gorgeous, Iloved liked how it made a butterfly feeling rush inside my stomache. But I couldn't fall for him...I'd probably lose Macey if I did. He seemed from a first impression to be worth it though...

"Well, I'm heading towards town. So I'll see you tomorrow??" his voice rang through my ears. I smiled and nodded, not trusting my voice from sqweeling. He took a few steps towards town before turning around and smiling again,

"Do you think I could ask for your number??" I had to blink twice and then take a deep breath in, before I looked at him...his eyes looking slightly confused again, but a smile hiding across his face. I fimbled with the pocket of my jeans, before I realized my phone had fallen to the floor and we'd both knelt down to pick it up.

My hand lightly touched his. It felt really warm, not a natural temperature but it was comforting. His eyes were level with mine, and another one of those gorgeous smiles flashed across his face. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks almost instantly and as I fumbled around the floor to try and pick my phone from the floor, I couldn't help but look away and towards the floor.

We stood up finally. Our eyes once again holding onto each others. I think this guy was going to kill me before I even got near my house. I handed my phone to him and he looked through my contacts. The 4-5 numbers didn't really go down well to Macey, but he didn't even ask why I didn't have a tonne of numbers. My fingers fumbled with the bottom of my jumper, I was worried he'd just been plesant, asked for my number so he could run off with my phone...

He slipped it into my hands when he was done. His smile was still there, beautiful as ever.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow then Krista" he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.He's adorable!. I smiled with a slight blush forming across my cheeks as I nodded and smiled back.

He turned back around, but before he started walking, his head popped over his shoulder to send me one last smile.

"See you tomorrow" I said quietly before walking the opposite way. If only I could look pretty enough for him to like me in a way that's more of a friendly kinda way...but it didn't matter right now. Out of all the pretty and gorgeous girls through the college. He'd picked me to talk to!

I walked off quickly, then after a few times at checking behind me so he wouldn't see, I stopped and stamped my feet against the pavement in an excited jitter. Before sqweeling out quietly,

"Eeeeee! He picked me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooop!
Finally finished it ^^
~*~