Status: Active x

I Love A Wolf

Chapter 4

The air pushing me towards my house felt cold. Somehow it knew that going home was a bad choice, but I couldn't run away...I couldn't leave my dad on his own to fend for himself...

Have you ever had to walk through your front door, see your dad balancing ontop on the sofa, plus the wall in a very unsafe way, while he tries and paints the smallest of cracks on the ceiling, that no one could have seen in the first place?? Seriously, the guy is a health hazard.

I walked slowly down my road. Everyone glared my way as I went. My neighbours hate me, they say I killed my mum. I'm not going to go into it yet, it's a very touchy subject. I spread my smiles to all that glared, they all turned around and stalked back into their homes. 'Good riddence'

The drive looked different from this morning. My dad had tried to plant some flowers down the side. I'll say tried...mainly because there was soil everywhere, plants were at angles that would stop them even thinking of growing, and he hadn't cleared a safe path through the mayhem.

Home sweet home??

I pulled my key from my pocket, placing it slowly into the lock and turning. It was locked. With a huge mental question mark flying high above my head, I pushed the door slowly and looked into the darkness that was my house. It felt erry when I was on my own...I felt like my mum walked these four walls, made things fall through the halls, or loatering around the bathroom...

A shiver ran straight down my back. Ok...so I was only a little freaked out by the fact my dad wasn't home. I wasn't freaking that my body temperature hit the floor, or that my mind kept imaging something would jump out at me...course not

I rushed up the flight of stairs towards my room. For some reason my heart was starting to beat rapidly, and I was trying to catch a breath when I heard a loud bang!...sqweeling like the little girl I was, I ran straight into my room and closed it tightly. Burying myself under my quilt I held onto my knees tightly and shivered.

Time went by, and loud bangings rang their way through the house. I wished mum was here to hold me, I wish she wouldn't keep trying to freak me out by bashing around the house...I can't help her being trapped here...it wasn't my fault!

I heard a different knock. Someone was at the front door. It couldn't have been my dad, because he'd have stopped the racket, he'd have screamed through the house and all the noise would have gone. Maybe it was one of our neighbours...telling me to keep the noise down...how am I able to keep a noisey spirit that roams through my house quiet??!

Climbing out from under my quilt, I screamed when a huge white blob (that I have to add was floating!) stood infront of me. A crashed rang through the walls of the house, but my eyes were glued dead on the floating white...thing!

"Wha-??" I mumbled before it looked like it smiled...and then vanished. What on EARTH was that??!...

My whole body felt numb...my knees buckled and I fell flat against the floor. Why can't life be easy?? Because right now, my heart is beating so fast I can barely feel it myself. The door to my room swang open, but my eyes didn't ajust to the dark figure that rushed to my side. I felt something like a hand brush hair away from my face...but then everything went black.

-----
Opening my eyes, I felt the uncomfortable matress of a hospital bed underneath me. The first thing I thought about was, why am I here?? But then a nurse walked through the door with a grim smile across her face...erm, did grim mean something bad??

"I'm sorry to say dear, but your mother did not make it through the surgery." her words cut through my heart with so much pain, I instantly felt thick salty tears roll down my cheeks. Her eye seemed to sink as she saw my small frame break down slowly. I had no mum...my gate way into this world had died and I couldn't imagine right now my life being the same ever again. It would never be the same...

My dad walked through slowly. His eyes red and puffy from crying. Why had mum done what she did??...I couldn't see what made her do it, but now she's gone. My dad came and sat on my bed, the feeling of someone by my side felt foreign...and as I carried on breaking, feeling my whole world die...the nurse walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a sad chapter =/
But you can kinda guess what happened with her mum...
She'll be alright though!! =D
Comments?? ^^
~*~