Status: Active x

I Love A Wolf

Chapter 5

My eyes opened slowly. The four walls looked completely different until I landed my eyes on the all too familiar trinket my mother had given me the past few years before she died. My eyes wondered around my room, the pale pink fading in and out of focus until I landed eyes with his.

"Krista your ok"

That wasn't my dad's voice. Infact...I'd heard the same voice before screaming how he'd picked me out of the whole school to talk to. How on earth did he know where I lived??!...I have no clue, but right now...just someone being there was helping already...

"What??...How??...When??..." I couldn't speak. The pauses in my words sounded blank...what was wrong with me?? Oh thats right, I just saw a floating white blob that could have been my mum, my dad wasn't home, and Dylan somehow found the way to my house, inside it...and found me laying awkwardly across the floor...great!

"Just shh...your ok" his hand was stroking the hair away from my forehead. My eyes started to fade out again, but I wanted to hold onto him...I didn't want to go back to that dream...that memory.

"Don't let me go..." I whimpered. I could feel the small presence of tears running a marathon down my cheeks, and as I watched with blurry and unfocused eyes, he was trying to catch every one of them with his thumb. Why did this guy have to look so perfect??

"I won't leave you Krista..." he whispered. His whole body arching over mine until I felt his strength pull me half across his lap. His amazing scent was just that...I clung tightly onto his arm before my eyes closed slowly, my head laying against his chest as the rhythm of his heart beat sent me off to sleep...

Embaressing!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's majorly short...I just thought I'd finish the chapter...yet, didn't have many ideas for it...as you can see.
Please keep with it. I'm liking this story =)
~*~