Status: Active

Human Indulgence

Two

Vile incense cascaded through torn lungs, still wary from last night’s phenomenon. A white sheet clasped his muscular stomach, involuntarily peeling from his coating of sweat, which glistened from his forehead to a perfectly sculpted chest. Mirages of whirling shipwrecks rested gently in his eyes, staring blankly into a vacant patch of air before him, as it gradually became corrupted with a concoction of liberating poison. Scarce ash ventured to a sunlight skull, perplexed with denial, yet perturbed with regret of such a careless action. His hand shuddered against quilted desires, and memories so fine that his figure sang a merry tune at the mere thought of such wondrous entanglements. Yet, thread between perverse inclinations, grievance for purity lingered between seams. A fickle palm grazed the juvenile cheek of roses, though scented with the essence of brothels and bare women. His brush met by askew of tanned prickles, dusting his rosy exterior with a sense of manhood.

Glimmering limbs ascended from the pale creases, a male stature degrading his posture to a humble slump. A delicious face arched slightly above a raw torso. Plum bruises scarred his eyelids, as an almost restless night stung his vision with sultry disgrace. Crimson stains echoed throughout his body, which boiled beneath the touch, as a few freckled fingers examined his scalds. Currents of exasperation traveled through his figure, jolting his spine in agony. That ached.

“Well, you asked for it”, laughed a dainty voice from the direction of his mirror, withholding a reflection of beauty itself. Her statement was soon met with a glare, lips pursed and eyes thinned. The female adjusted her over-sized accessory, placed firmly upon curling flames, spinning on one heel to face the pitying wretch.

“I asked nothing of the torches to my flesh”, hissed through violent strands of gold, the male voice filled a spectacular room, possessed with the blossoms of June. The outline of the man he once was rested upon several spots of the female posture where his lips had kissed in the early hours of dawn. Broken bones cluttered in a collection of clotted peach, tormented by a face - her face - so darling.

“ I distinctly remember so, though I doubt it was to your precious little legs”, replied the feminine tone with a slight giggle, mocking his trusting eyes. She swaggered towards him, already clothed, which she had applied whilst he rested. A fashionable young miss, her pleated dress animated with various colours of August. Peridot masterpieces decorated a youthful neckline with opulence and grace, yet could not distract one’s eye from her voluptuous lips.

“I asked for nothing!”, growled he, snarling in the direction of her advancing frame. A broad chin lifted to a bitter atmosphere, pupils fixated with a pallet of pure artistry, twitching with energy.

“You asked for my touch. You asked for a burden”. Her eyes spoke a tale far superior to her words, of French sunsets and soft beaches, in the minds of those impressionable.

“I asked", began the defiled gentleman, with an air of total anguish, “for your beauty”. Stuttering on his reluctant compliment, the cigar between his moist fingertips shedding disintegrating toxins, “

Lover‘s lips once again hung near to seduction, spelling out temptation between the flickers of their mouths.

“Never again. Never again shall I condemn my body to such brutal sadism, nor my soul”, announced the male, placing a solemn palm upon his chest, and taking another breath of violent ease

Placing a patronizing kiss upon his plump lips, the temptress snickered, with a slight groan.

“Honey, you won’t have to”.