Status: Complete!

Save Me

Morgan.

I glared at the video game on the television as Tryce started to further his already gigantic lead on me. It’s obvious that he picked a video game that he’s a master of, knowing all the loopholes to make my annihilation that much sweeter. Screw him. He’s such an ass sometimes.

I sneered angrily as I leaned over and threw my hand at his controller, knocking it out of his hands temporarily so that I could attempt to make up just a bit of the lead that he has over me. He just rolled his eyes, knocking mine out of my hands as he leaned over and picked his controller up, continuing to play the game as if nothing had happened. He’s really getting on my nerves.

I grabbed my controller and went back to playing the game though I know it was a lost cause, Tryce’s lead just continued to increase as he left me in his dust. Winning was a lose cause for me, but that didn’t mean that I couldn’t have any fun. I growled playfully as I launched myself into his lap, obscuring his view of the screen with my body as I gained back a bit of lost time. I kicked his controller out of his hands, enjoying the frustrated noises and complaints that were spewing forth from his lips as he clawed at my back and hips, trying to force me off of him.

His attempts were proving futile and he was quite obviously angered that he was losing his massive lead so his hands wound around my hips, lifting me up and throwing me onto the couch so that I was on my back, his body quickly lying on top of mine as he wrestled my controller out of my grip. He threw it on the floor carelessly as he reached down to grab his own, my legs and arms flailing as I tried to push him off of me to get to mine. I am not losing without giving up a fight.

After a great struggle, and many points gained back yet again on Tryce’s part, I was able to roll us off of the couch, my body landing on his as I knocked his controller away again, crawling over him on my hands and knees to get to my own. This entire struggle was proving to be tiring but oddly entertaining and fun. It had an almost dominant edge to it, as if both of us were fighting to see who could get the final and full bit of control, our focuses more on our new game than the actual videogame.

Tryce quickly got up, grabbing his controller before he threw himself towards me, grabbing my legs and pulling me back when my hand was just inches away from my own controller. The damn thing would literally be within my grasp if Tryce pulled me away a second sooner. He continued tugging me towards him by my legs, my hands clawing at the carpet to stop him though I was having no such luck. He’s bigger and stronger and in this specific position, he most definitely has the upper hand.

When my entire body was finally within reach of his, he threw himself on me yet again, though the sudden weight made me fight that much harder. His stomach lined up with my lower back, his legs with my own, his arms locking mine in place as they barely wiggled around under him, attempting to jolt him just long enough for me to break free. He leaned his head and chest on my head, forcing it against the soft carpet to make it obvious that I had no way of getting out of this one. I could see him gaining points on the screen as my avatar stood still.

If I had to play dirty to get out of this predicament, so be it. I grunted as I thrusted my hips back, knowing that they were grinding against his own. His position faltered a bit, his big, strong hands fumbling with his controller as he lessened the amount of weight pressing down on my body. He liked that. I curled my hands into the carpet as I bucked my hips again, noticing how he started to chew on his lip and his grip on his controller had suddenly tightened. Sweet, sweet victory.

I continued to buck my hips, waiting for just enough weight to be taken off me so that I could get loose, but before that could happen Tryce did the last thing I was expecting. With an almost submissive groan he tossed his controller aside, forgetting about the videogame and putting all of his focus on me as he lifted his body up and turned me over, throwing himself on me again, this time pinning me down by my wrists as his unwavering gaze quickly made me melt beneath him. It seems that he enjoys being in control.

His gorgeous blue eyes were dark and daring, daring me to continue or daring me to stop, daring me to see what happens when I did either of the two options. So I did the only thing I could do: continue, because I didn’t want to get stuck in this position.Keep lying to yourself, Morgan. You love having Tryce’s body pinning yours down.

I rocked my hips up into his again, daring him with my eyes to fight back, and when he did, my breath got caught in my throat. He groaned as our hips continued to dance, exploring our boundaries in such a sweet, sweet way. His hands moved from pinning my wrists down to my hair, dragging themselves through it and tugging on chunks when I would buck against him unusually hard. A very sexy animalistic growl ripped its way from his throat as he ripped off my bandana, tossing it over his shoulder carelessly as his hands went down to clutch my hips tightly.

I threw my head back, loving the way he was being so controlling, not even caring that I was giving in so easily and that this was so sudden. It felt good, I liked this, I wanted this.

My hands clawed down his spine, greedily feeling his delicious muscles ripple beneath them before I made my way to his bum, clutching it softly, loving how he moaned and lurched forward a bit in response. I felt his hot breath on my collarbone, making me throw my head even further back, moaning as I exposed my neck to him, my silent plea for him to just devour it and mark my flesh with his plump lips. But when none of that happened I decided to take matters into my own hands. He’s okay with grinding against another man, but he’s too scared to press his lips against my skin? What an ass he is.

I curled my leg at my knee, wrapping it around his waist as I moved my hands to his chest, pushing up so that we were rolling over and we were both on our sides, still wrapped tightly together. I took advantage of the slight shock he was in at the unexpected change of position my quickly pressing my lips to his, leaning away soon after to make sure everything was okay, doing my best to ignore the way my lips were already tingling after only being pressed against his for a minor second.

He stared at me, lust pooling in his gorgeous blue orbs as his rip tightened in my hair. He used this to his advantage as he quickly tugged my head towards his, crashing his lips against my own as I forced my tongue into his mouth, wanting to explore every inch of his moist cavern. I made sure to run my tongue piercing along the pockets of his cheeks and his own moist muscles, as well as my snakebites against his own lips, knowing it would drive him wild, giving him something to remember and hopefully encouraging him to want more or such a new experience. I’m such an evil mastermind.

Our hips slowly started to rock together again on their own accord. It wasn’t a desperate grind like it was before. No, it was just a soft rocking rhythm, intensifying our enjoyment as our minds were more focused with the way our tongues were dancing together, becoming acquainted with brand new territory.

He pulled my body closer to his as he slowly tugged at my bottom lip, begging me for entrance so that he could explore my own moist cavern. And who was I to refuse him? I parted my lips, allowing him to explore as my hands greedily ran up and down his back, grasping his shoulders tightly as he slowly leaned me onto my back on the carpet again.

When we broke free for air, I threw my head back, laughing softly at his need to be in control as his eager lips moved to my neck. He was enjoying this just as much as I was. Maybe he had the same feelings as me all along and I was just completely oblivious…

His lips repeatedly took my flesh between them, sucking on it and nibbling it softly to make sure he would leave marks. He’s such a greedy bastard. Out of nowhere, he sucked on my collarbone, making my back arch slightly as our hips pressed firmly together, my grip on his shoulders tightening as I whimpered out, “T-Tee,” begging him for more, but I got the opposite reaction.

His entire body froze on top of mine. His grip in my hair and around my waist loosened, our hips no longer rocking together and his plump lips quickly removed themselves from my neck. I quickly leaned up, grabbing his curly blond looks to pull his lips back to mine, but he wasn’t having it. It was like he was in some form of shock or something.

“T-Tee?” I questioned softly, wondering what was wrong, worrying why he would stop something that felt so good out of nowhere.

He looked up at me quickly, surprise replacing the lust that was clouding his eyes mere seconds ago. His gaze moved around the room, refusing to focus on me as he slowly removed his body from mine, cutting off all contact.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked worriedly, getting up to crawl towards him as I fought to make my breathing regulate.

He just stood up, backing away from me softly. “N-no,” he murmured. “I… I just need to think,” he said lamely as he quickly walked around me, dashing out of the room and up the staircase that lead to his bedroom, leaving me in a dejected, flushed, and flustered heap in the middle of his living room floor. I could hear nothing but the idiotic sounds of our once forgotten video game echoing around me.

I shouldn’t have kissed him. It was such a big mistake. I ruined everything…
♠ ♠ ♠
They kissed! :o But something's wrong with Tryce. What do you think it is?

Comments, as always, mean the world to us.

<3