Status: Complete!

Save Me

Morgan.

I woke up to a small headache, nothing horrible. I can honestly say that I’ve had worst. I turned over in bed, my arms and legs spreading out wide as I searched for Tryce’s warm body next to mine since I crashed at his place again last night, but he was nowhere to be found.

A groan escaped my lips as I pushed myself up onto my elbows, blinking groggily as I looked around the room for Tee. I swiped the hair out of my eyes as I looked around my room more clearly, wondering where my boyfriend disappeared to. And it’s then that I heard the water running, telling me that he was in the shower.

I immediately crawled out of bed, kicking off my boxers lazily as I let myself into the bathroom attached to Tryce’s room. I looked at the now fogged up glass that surrounded the shower that was built into a tub, barely being able to make out the outline of his muscular body. I rolled my eyes as I shuffled over to the shower, pulling back the glass door and letting myself in, immediately leaning myself into his muscular chest and groaning.

I could feel him tense up as the water started to pelt my body, so I gently wrapped my arms around his waist, closing my eyes with the content feeling that having my body pressed up against Tee’s always brought me.

“What’re you doing here?” He asked awkwardly, his hands hesitantly coming up to wrap around my neck, massaging the knots out of it.

I threw my head back and moaned happily, staring up at him as the water continued to pelt us. “I woke up and I was lonely and I smell bad and have a headache,” I muttered, leaning into him again, listening to his heartbeat.

“Oh,” he said around a chuckle, curling around me more contently.

“Mmm,” I muttered, stepping on his toes playfully. He was so much bigger than me.

A smile placed itself on my lips as we stood in the shower, curled around each other without a care in the world. It didn’t matter that last night was the first time I saw my best friend/boyfriend naked as I gave him a blow job. No, for once, he’s not worried about taking things further in our relationship. He’s not all giddy that I walked into his bathroom and totally invaded his privacy while pressing my naked body up against his for the first time while he was trying to shower. He’s just allowing the chips to fall where they may, and I like that he’s maturing. He’s growing more comfortable with the fact that he is, in fact, dating another man and not everyone will accept us.

Plus, that gives me more freedom to walk around our rooms naked since that’s what I normally did back in Texas anyway. Clothes are not a necessity within the confines of a male teenager’s bedroom. In fact, in my opinion, they are highly frowned upon.

“My head hurts,” I muttered absent-mindedly as my eyebrows scrunched up against his chest.

“I’m done showering anyway,” he murmured. “I’ll leave you to it and I’ll have some aspirin waiting for you outside once you’re done,” he promised me, leaning down to peck my lips gently.

“Tee, you’re a life saver,” I murmured as I moved aside, allowing him to exit the way that I entered the small shower, quickly stepping fully under the water and beginning to wipe off the grime that remained on my body from the previous night.

*

I smiled at Tee graciously as I took the pills out of his hand, throwing back my head and swallowing them with a gulp of water. My headache will effectively be taken care of soon. Tryce really is an angel.

“So,” I said happily, flopping down onto his now neatly made bed as I dragged him down with me, curling into his slightly bigger body. “What are we doing today?” I questioned.

“Well…” he murmured almost distractedly, “I wanted to talk to you about something.”

A sigh escaped my lips as I wondered what was so important that he wanted to talk to me about. “Alright, shoot,” I murmured looking up to him.

“Your birthday’s coming up,” he said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes, not expecting that to be his topic of interest. “Right around the same time as our one month,” I observed. “But I don’t want a gift,” I tacked on. I much rather give gifts then receive them. It’s how my mother raised me, though I have no problem taking the expensive cars my father gifts me.

“Too late,” Tryce said happily, hopping off of the bed and almost running over to his chest of drawers on the other side of the room. “I’m only giving it to you early so that we can go and stuff,” he murmured.

“Go where?” I muttered as he walked back over to me, clutching a small, white envelope to his chest with a guilty, lop-sided grin set upon his lips.

“I don’t know,” he said in a sing-song voice. “You’ll have to open your gift to find out.”

I grabbed the envelope from him excitedly, wanting to know what it contained now. Tryce always has a way of successfully peaking my curiosity. The satisfying rip of the seal being broken echoed around his bedroom as I reached in, my hand closing around some type of paper items. I pulled them out as I tossedthe envelope aside, my eyes running over two plane tickets to Texas that leave in two days and two returning tickets that come back a week later.

“Oh my, God,” I breathed, looking up at Tryce and back down to the tickets before I looked at him again. “Did you really do this for me?” I asked excitedly, crawling over to him and curling into his lap as I read over the tickets again and again.

He nodded his head sheepishly against my slightly damp head. “I know how much you care about your Mom,” he murmured, “and I know how important it is to you for me to meet her, so we can go see her one last time together,” he said, showing he put a lot of thought into this. “My parents know I bought the tickets,” he continued. “I’m a bit ashamed that I couldn’t get them first class. I know your Dad has a lot of money and I thought it would be cool to fly first class since I never have, but I can’t afford it with my own salary, but I just want you to be happy,” he rambled.

“I could go home and steal Dad’s credit card and upgrade them for you,” I said absent-mindedly, placing kisses along his collarbone.

“That would be cool,” he admitted. “It’s the thought that counts,” he continued.

I nodded my head against his chest, looking up at him. “I’ll be able to take you to my favorite restaurant for our one month,” I said. “My gift to you.”

“Sounds like a plan,” he said around a smile, but he was stirring uneasily beneath me, as if he was debating on telling me something else.

“Is there something bothering you, Tee?” I asked hesitantly. “You can talk to me.”

“I’ve just been thinking and like… I think tonight would be a good time to tell me parents about us…” he continued.

“Why the sudden change of heart?” I asked curiously.

“Just because I want them to know I’m going to Texas with you as your boyfriend and not your best friend,” he insisted. “It’s the morals, I guess,” he said around a blush.

“That’s so adorable,” I murmured quietly. “I’ll back you up one hundred percent. I’m sure things will go well,” I insisted.

“They’ll need some time to get used to things though,” he argued.

“Which is why we’ll crash at my Dad’s until we live and you’ll have a week away from them to get their heads on straight.”

“Yeah, that sounds good,” he says awkwardly. I could sense both the excitement and nervousness that comes with finally telling your parents of your true sexuality. I experienced the same thing when I came out to my mother and the selfish side of me can’t wait to rub Tryce in my father’s face, showing him that he truly has absolutely no control over me.

“Tryce,” I murmured.

“Yeah?”

“This is the most amazing and thoughtful birthday gift someone’s ever gotten me. Even if it’s early,” I said around a tiny smile.

He put his finger under my chin, angling my head upwards so he could look into my eyes and murmur, “I’m glad,” right before he crashed our lips together in a slow, passionate dance.

I don’t know what I did to deserve such an amazing man to call my own, but I certainly know that I do not plan on letting him go anytime soon. He’s helping me through so much and the smallest of actions tell me how much he truly cares about me. He’s a prize I don’t deserve, so that means I can be as selfish as I want. No other kid will have the chance to play and steal him. I refuse because he simply isn’t going anywhere. Not for a long, long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are now 7 subscribers from 200!

Anyway, I apologize that this took a while. My laptop is still messed up. I'm so sorry.

Comments mean the world to us. Next chapter is going to be big. ;)