Ways to Love Your Brother

It was a rather crazy dream

Mom let me stay with Gerard, and I told him everything. I told him about Frank, I told him about Sombra. I told him about my lies, my tears, and my dream. I finished, and waited for him to be mad at me, but he wasn't. He actually happy that I was honest to him.

"So what happened after you saw Frank and I kiss," I asked.

"Well, I went back to my locker, and wrote that note, went to the office, and said I didn't feel good, so they sent me home. When I got there, I had this horrible feeling in my heart, a sort of.... Pain.

"So I was trying to find away to get rid of it. The pain was just too much to handle. I tried to focus on other things like t.v or my art of something, but it just wasn't working.

"Finally, I started looking through cabinets, looking for something to keep me occupied, when I found a bottle of pain killers.

"I filled a glass full of water, and took two. I waited ten minuets, and I took two more. When nothing happened ten minuets later, I took two more. I continued doing this, waiting, hoping, that the pain killers would make my pain go away.

"Eventually, I looked at the clock, and I saw that school was almost over. Remembering that you were at school made the pain ten times as worse.

"Feeling terrible, I took more, and more, then, eventually. I didn't feel anything, and I was on the floor, falling.... Falling away, and I landed somewhere."

"What do you mean you landed somewhere," I asked.

"It was like I was in a dream or- or something," he answered, "There was a creek.... And I was in standing in the middle of it.

"On one side, there was a creepy mist covering the ground. It looked like something out of a horror movie or something.

"But the other side.... The other side was a green meadow, was sunny, and had a waterfall and a pond in it. It was perfect, flawless.

"I looked down at the creek, and noticed there was a distinct line of where the middle of the creek was. On the side closest to the horror movie place, the water was all murky, and unclear, but the other side was the total opposite.

"Then, two figures came to the edge of each bank. At first they were both unclear, but once they came closer to me, one was you, and the other was Frank.

"Me," I asked, "And Frank?"

"Weird. I know."

"Well, what happened next?"

"You were on the side with the meadow, and Frank was on the creepy side."

"I was on the meadow side," I asked, acting like a two year old.

"Do you want to hear the dream or not?"

"Sorry," I said, "I won't interrupt again."

"Any way. I asked you what was going on and you answered, This is you test. and when I asked what was going to happen Frank replied, You are about to show your true feelings.

"I still didn't know what was happening, but then a smile appeared on your face, and you opened your arms, and said, Gerard! I've missed you so much. Come here and give me a hug. I took a step closer to you, but then Frank said, Remember Gerard.... Mikey is the one who cheated on you.... He's the one who slept with me and not you. He loves me and not you.

"I stopped and looked at you, taking a step back. Then you said, Don't listen to him Gerard.... I love you more than air. And to that Frank said, How do you know he's not lying?

"This went on for the longest time, until finally, I felt I was going to snap, but then Frank yelled, Come here! Gerard! Who do you think you hate more? Me? You're best friend, or Mikey? The one who cheated on you? That quieted everyone.

"I thought over everything for a while.... Going over, and over my thoughts when I came to a conclusion.

"I didn't hate you. I mean, I thought I did, but when I really thought about it, I didn't care if you cheated on me, or if you didn't love me anymore.

"I took a step forward, and Frank flipped out. He started yelling at me, giving me every possible reason to hate you, but I didn't listen.

"Coming up to your bank, I gave you a hug, and you held me at arms length, and said Time to wake up Gerard. And I opened my eyes, and I saw mom leave the room."

"You know what?" I said, leaning back in my chair.

"What?"

"That reminds me of the River of Live and Death. You know, like the ones in the cartoons and everything."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Maybe what you experienced, was like that."

"You think so?"

"Hey! It could happen," I gave Gerard a smile, and he smiled back, "I can't believe I slept through Friday, Friday night, and all through Saturday."

"Well, let me be the first to say that you're not a good sleeper. I mean, you toss and turn all night."

"Really," I asked.

"Yeah," Gerard answered.

"Well then," I said, "I guess we both had rather crazy dreams."

"Must you quote musicals," Gerard asked. I smiled, and gave him a nod.

We continued to talk into the night, and early into the day. Nurses came in to check on us, and to see if were were okay, and we were just fine, until mom came to pick me up, an they transferred Gerard to the mental center.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to stop not posting every day. :(