Ways to Love Your Brother

I'm in the darkest closet trying to figure out how

*_*A month later*_*
"Mom," I called, "Frank's here."

"Alright," mom replied.

Grabbing hold of Frank's hand, I pulled him down the hallway, and into our basement. Pushing him against the wall, I placed my lips on his and eagerly kissed him.

"Wow," Frank said, as we pulled away from each other, "What was that for?"

"For being a wonderful boyfriend," I replied grabbing his waist and pulling him close, "Do you not like it?"

"Oh, I like it."

I smiled, and pulled him in for another kiss, and we made our way downstairs.

Frank knew where I was going, and we made our way to our retractable bed, which was always made.

Falling onto it, Frank managed to get on top of me, he straddled my waist, kissing me for the longest time.

Finally, he pulled away.

"I told my mom," he said.

"I'm sorry, what," I replied.

"I told my mom."

"You told her what?"

"That I was gay."

It was dark in the basement, for we didn't bother to turn on the lights, but even though, I could've sworn he saw my expression.

"Did you tell her who you were dating," I asked, I could even hear the fear in my voice.

"Just some boy from school," he replied, "When are you telling your parents?"

"Not until I find out how they react," I replied.

Frank sat up, and got off of me, "Does your parent's aprovement mean more to you than our relationship?"

Sitting up, I took Frank's hands in mine, and held them tightly.

"Frank," I said, "I love you. More than anything in the whole world. Our relationship is much more important than my mom's approval, but it's still my mom's approval."

"If my mom aloud it, your mom will too," Frank bent down, and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "I'll be with you if you want me to."

"Thank you," I said. Frank kissed me again and we placed our foreheads together. Our eyes had grown accustom to the darkness, and we could see the loving smile on each others faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, because this one is short and because it's New Years, I'm gonna post two.

Wow... I'm really generous.