Ways to Love Your Brother

Because the sex is so much better when you're mad

Breaking free of my moans, I forced Gerard over onto his back, making me the dominate one.

Coming down on him, I forced my tongue into his mouth, nearly choking him as it entered. Going down to his belt, I started working on undoing it.

He moved his hands to help me, but I smacked them away, which earned me a bite on my tongue.

Pulling away, Gerard rolled us back over, and practically tore my shirt off of my back.

His hands held mine down in an uncomfortable position, as he kissed his way down my neck and to my chest. When he reached my left nipple, he bit down hard, causing me to yell out in pain.

He sucked on it as if it would help the pain. I pushed him away and rolled us over, crashing our mid-sections together.

Leaning down I tore his shirt off and leaned down to his collar bone, and bit down as hard as I could without drawing blood.

Gerard yelled, but I wasn't paying attention. Going back down to his pants, I finished undoing the belt, and continued on to his button, then his sipper. Pulling off his pants, Gerard took the moment to grab a hold of me, and pushed me onto my back.

My head collided with the board at the foot of the bed, but my pain was covered by Gee's lips on my mouth, muffling any sound that came out.

His hands went down to my pants, and in almost ten seconds, my denim pants were at my ankles, getting tugged off of me.

I allowed him to free me of my pants, then I pounced on him, pushing him on his back, my lips pressed against his.

I couldn't hold the position, and soon, I was on my back and Gerard was clawing at my boxers. Pulling them down to my knees, he flipped me over onto my stomach.

"Ready," he asked. he didn't wait for my response. Instead, he grabbed my hips, and entered me, no lube, nothing. And it hurt like hell.

Forcing my face into the sheets, my cries of pain and tears were absorbed into the mattress.

Even though the pain was overwhelming, there was still pleasure. Maybe it was because it was Gerard or not, I still somewhat enjoyed it.

As Gerard came closer, his thrusting grew stronger and more painful. The fear came to me that if and when he released, my skin would be too sore to stand it, and it would be like white hot fire.

I was right.

Gerard shot through me, and pain seared inside of me, causing me to call out, and newer fresher tears to fall. My glasses were pushed to my forehead, and my hair fell in my eyes.

Rolling over, slowly, I gasped for air. The pain was so over whelming, my vision was consumed in a fury of blackness, and it only passed once the throbbing subsided.

Gerard's lips pressed against mine, but I pulled away. Kissing his way down, I prepared myself for his next move.

His lips wrapped themselves around my erection, and my hands instantly flew down to his hair.

My hips bucked, and I forced myself to remain still, but there was the occasional twitch.

As I came close, my hips bucked again, and I released into Gerard's mouth.

"Are you alright," he asked.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sure."

Rolling over slowly, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and stood up. Walking over to the dresser shared, I pulled out a clean pair of underwear, and a pair of pajama bottoms.

Getting dressed, I walked out of our room, painfully, and stood at the top of the stairs. Taking a deep breath, I looked behind me, and down the stairs to make sure mom and dad weren't looking.

Taking another deep breath, I backed up a bit, and shouted "You'll never catch me Gerard," I gave a laugh, and yelled a bit, as I purposely threw myself down the stairs.