Ways to Love Your Brother

Crying

When I got home, my mom wanted me to tell her what happened, but I wasn't strong enough to say anything.

Instead, I went to my room, fell down onto my bed, took my glasses off, and buried my face into my pillow, and cried.

I cried, and cried. I could feel every syllable that was ever said during biology, during my phone conversation, during my dreams, my conversations with Frank, my screams while having sex, everything just poured out of me with every flowing tear.

By the time school was over and Gerard came home, my powerful flow came down to pitiful tears.

Gerard burst through our door, and found me on my bed, curled into my ball, hugging my pillow close to me.

Coming to my side, he took my pillow away, and pulled me onto his lap. He hugged me close as the rest of my tears diminished.

Mom came in, but ducked back out as soon as she saw us on my bed. I didn't hear her leave, so she either turned into a mouse and ran off, or she's still outsied....hmm....

We continued to sit there, my crying stopping after a while. Gerard continued to hold me close. and I then noticed that we were rocking.

After a while, once my eyes and cheeks were dry, I moved my head from the dark wet stain I had left on his shirt, and settled higher up to his chest.

"Feel better," Gerard asks softly, his voice vibrating in his chest.

"No," I answered. My voice harsh from the lack of use.

"Are you going to be okay?"

I gave a sniff, then sat up, "I think I'm fine."

Gerard still had his arms encircled around my waist, holding me to him. Removing one hand he took my bandaged wrist.

"Did you?"

"No," I removed my wrist from his hand, "I snapped my rubber band too much."

I hung my head in shame.

Holding my chin in his hand, Gerard lifted me head, and pressed his lips to mine.

"You went too far," he said, "It's okay."

Kissing me again, we held it together for a while, then we released.

"Do you still want to go to the mall?"

I nodded.

"Alright," Gerard flashed one of his dazzling smiles, "Let's change, then we'll go."

Getting up from my bed, we went to our dresser, when our mother knocked on the door.

"May I come in," she asked.

"Yeah."

Opening the door, mom stepped into the room, and came to me, wrapping me into a hug.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah," I reassured her.

"I'm taking Mikey to the mall," Gerard announced, "Is that okay?"

"That's fine," mom answered, "Just be back before seven."

"Of course," Gee answered.

Mom placed a kiss on my forehead, and smiled at Gerard.

"Have fun."

"We will."

Leaving the room, we heard mom walk away, and now we were free to do whatever we wanted to do while getting ready.

Coming up to me, Gerard hooked his fingers around my belt loop, and pulled me close to him. Removing his fingers from the loops of my pants, his hands slowly slid down to the bottom of my rear, and at the top of the back of my legs.

Bending his neck, he caught my lips with his, and forced his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and held him close to me.

His hands slid up. curving around my bottom, and up my shirt, and around to my chest. Pulling my shirt off, we broke our kiss momentarily.

I moved to do the same to him, but he caught my arms with his hands, and just wrapped them around his waist, causing me to whimper.

His hands were at my waist, his fingers playing with the lining of my jeans. It was my turn to stop him.

"I like my pants," I whispered, pulling away from him slightly, "But I don't like your shirt."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Rip it off of you."

Gerard smiled as I grabbed the hem of his shirt, and pulled it up and over his head, taking it off.

Breaking our kiss, we went to our dressers, and pulled out our new shirts. Mine was my favorite Anthrax shirt, Gerard was just a black button up shirt.

"You ready," I asked.

"Yup," he answered.

Placing a kiss on his lips, I felt a little better, but the memory of what happened still lingered in my mind.