Ways to Love Your Brother

Before He Cheats

A few weeks later, it was the last month of the school year. Everyone began to slack off, not finishing their homework on time, not paying attention in class, or not even going to school.

This would be the beginning of an other month of me cheating on Frank, and it began to eat at me alive. It's also gotten to the point where I would sometimes flinch or even break out in a sweat!

I made it my goal to break up with Frank either this week or this month. It's really hard to break up with someone. You never know how they're gonna react, or what they're going to do after you break up with them, weather they're angry or not.

Another thing that makes it hard is the fact that we hardly spend any time together. So with that problem, I had to find a way to work around it. Which was almost impossible. If I wasn't doing something with Gerard, he would be busy doing something or vis versa.

Making my way down the hall, I saw Derrick the Jerk, and J-Jock, a.k.a., Derrick and Jason, walking my way. I tried to hide by jumping behind a group of passing students, buy like my luck would have it, they saw me.

"Hey fag," derrick called, picking me out of the group, "Have any good fucks lately?"

I didn't answer, which caused Derrick to snap his fingers, and Jason to shove me into the lockers. I heard laughter from around me, as I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

Bending down, Derrick smiled down at me, "You and Frank get it up at all?"

Many of the people who were standing around us, didn't know I was gay, so many of them gasped, and those who were in Derrick and Jason's fan clubs proceeded to chant things like "Way's a queer" and what not.

A teacher burst through the crowd, and instantly, Derrick placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Are you going to be okay? Here, let me get you up."

Getting me to my feet, Derrick placed a hand on my shoulder, and turned to the teacher. "Someone pushed Mikey here down. I didn't see who it was, but I decided to help Mikey up."

"I tried to run after the guy, but I lost him," added Jason.

"Yeah."

Everyone around us nodded, no one dared to disagree with Derrick. I still said nothing, I didn't really have anything to say to Derrick, even if he was going to announce to the world that I was gay. At that point, having everyone find out that I was gay didn't seem as bad as having everyone find out that I was in love with my older brother.

"Alright," the teacher said, "Derrick, Jason, it's nice to see you try to keep our school as safe as possible."

Patting my shoulder, Derrick smiled, "We do our best Mister Mason."

The late bell toned, and everyone started to panic.

"Don't worry," Mr. Mason said, "I'll tell the secretaries to make an announcement about you all being late."

As Mr. Mason walked away, I looked at my shoulder, which was still covered by Derrick's hand, and then I looked up at Derrick.

"What," he demanded, looking down at me. Those who were still here watched on.

"Nothing really," I answered, "It's just... 90% of gay relationships started with the hand on the shoulder."

Brushing his hand off my shoulder, I started on my way to class, looking over my shoulder, I laughed inside as Derrick slowly but surely began to grasp what I said.

Entering the class room, Mrs. Erick frowned at me, "Mikey, you're five minutes late."

"Sorry, Mrs. Eric. There should be an announcement. I was being bullied in the hallway."

"Excuse me, pardon the interruption, teachers, there will be a large group of late students. There was an incident in the hallway. Please excuse them as they enter your class room. Thank you."

"Very well," Mrs. Eric said, "Take you seat next to Mr. Iero. You two will be partners in today's activities."

My heart jumped to my mouth. I had to swallow a few times before nodding and making my way down the isle to the empty seat behind Frank.

"Are you okay," Frank asked, turning around in his seat to look at me.

"Yeah.... I'm fine."

Nodding, Frank turned around in his chair, and ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook, and started scribbling something down on it. Folding it, he reached back to "scratch his back" and dropped it on my desk.

Smiling slightly, I picked up the folded paper, and opened it.

Who was it?

Picking up my pencil, I replied:

Derrick and Jason.

We continued to pass notes back and forth until we were free to move and talk amongst ourselves.

"I can't believe he did that to you," Frank exclaimed as we both sat down. "And then he lied to a teacher!"

"Come on. Like we've never lied to a teacher," I sat down on the floor, and opened my text book to the assigned page, and placed our paper on the floor.

"But that's only because we never do our homework, not for bullying someone."

"What are you doing after school today," I asked.

"What?"

"What are you doing after school today?"

"Nothing. Why? You want to come over?"

"Sure."

*_*After School*_*
*_*Frank's House*_*

"What do you want to drink," Frank asked as he and I entered his kitchen.

"What do you have," I asked, moving in front of him and opened the fridge door.

Bending over, I gazed into the fridge, I spotted Root Beer, Coke, and regular or diet Dr. Pepper. Bending over a little further, I reached in, and grabbed a Coke.

As I stood up, Frank yanked the drink out of my band, and closed the refrigerator door, pushed me up against it, and pressed his lips against mine.

Grabbing my belt loops, he pulled me closer so I could feel how hard he was. Sliding his hand up my shirt of the school uniform, the feeling of his hand sent shivers down my spine, and a moan escaped my lips.

His hand slipped back down and wrapped around me, causing me to gasp. As Frank moved his lips down my neck, I leaned my head back against the refrigerator, gasping as Frank's hand worked wonders.

"Ah, Frank," I managed, "Frank, wait I-"

Frank moved his lips up to mine again, and soon, the Dr. Pepper was on the floor, and Frank and I were stumbling down the hall, into the living room, up the stairs, and down another hall way, and soon I was on my back, lying on Frank's bed, hard, and struggling to get all of Frank's clothes off.

Freeing ourselves of our clothing, Frank pressed his naked body close to mine, our lips connected to each other like glue. Frank was straddling my waist my hands were clinging to him, wrapped around the back of his legs, holding him close to me.

Running his hands up my chest, we never broke lip contact. Then, once his hands reached my shoulders, he gripped them, and created friction between us by shifting his weight back and fourth, basically grinding our middles together.

The feeling was very different when you were bare, then when you were fully clothed. But naked or not, the feeling was still amazing.

My head snapped back when he first did this, a gasp coming from my lips, while Frank kissed my neck. My eyes closed, and when I opened them, I momentarily forgotten that I was with Frank, and I half expected to see Gerard. But when I saw Frank I started to feel bad, but couldn't bring my self to tell him to stop.

But nothing could stop me from closing my eyes, picture Gerard, while my hips bucked in time with Gerard's Frank's.

As I came to my climax, I shouted out a name and I came also with a violent shudder. Frank and I came, covering each other, then, Frank collapsed on his bed next to me.

Rolling over, I wrapped my arm around Frank's waist, pulling him close, I placed a kiss on his lips, but he pulled away from me, his face sorrowful.

"You're cheating on me, aren't you," he said.

I felt my self blanch. "What would you do if I said yes?"

"Tell you that I was cheating too."

A stab of pain came to me. So that's why he was always busy.

Silently, we both got up, and got dressed.

Turning to Frank, I asked, "Will we still be friends?"

"Yes. Nothing can change that."

Going to the door, I asked, "How did you know I was cheating?"

He looked down at his bed, then looking up at me, he said, "I'm not Gerard."