Ways to Love Your Brother

Your Eyes

When I got excepted into the same collage as Travis, I was thrilled. In my mind, I had convinced myself that they were going to say 'no', but they said 'yes' and here I am.

I moved into the same apartment in New York, on campus, and got a job in the same bookstore with him, and his help. It was no Barn's and Noble, but it was still an atmosphere I was used to.

Campus wasn't hard to figure out, but it was a bit challenging to figure out which campus you were on. There was another school, and art school, near us, and our campuses overlapped.

I was going to school with no idea what I wanted to do. Travis thought I should do something like music theory, since I'm always listening to it. I've considered it, but I'm still looking.

We shared a bed, which we didn't mind, liking the feeling of waking up to the other's eyes staring lovingly back at you.

I was in that very situation when I woke up on a rainy Saturday afternoon. My arm was lightly wrapped around Travis' waist, my eyes meeting his when I opened them.

"Hey." Travis said.

"M'ming." I said, my first morning attempt at saying 'morning'.

Travis laughed quietly, "Wanna try that again?"

I yawned before replying with, "Not really."

Smiling, Travis placed a kiss on my lips. "Happy three years and four months anniversary."

"Have we really been together for that long?" I asked, "and since when did we celebrate anniversaries?"

"Since now." he answered.

"Oh, since now, eh?" smiling, I pulled him into a hug and a kiss, "Alright then, happy three years and four months anniversary."

Travis smiled.

"So, what are we going to do on our anniversary?"

"I have a few things planned."

"Care to share?"

"No."

I sighed and went to get up, but the strong hand of Travis wrapped around me, holding me down.

Rolling over, he pressed his lips to mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I smiled into the kiss, recognizing it instantly.

I tried to roll over, but Trav protested by swinging his leg over my waist, purposely rubbing our middles together.

Knock. Knock.

We were interrupted.

Travis sighed, and grabbed a robe to wrap around him to hide his beautiful hard. I followed suit, and waited in the doorway of our bedroom while he answered the door.

Looking through the eye hole, he sighed.

"Hello Derrick, Jason." he greeted opening the door.

"Heh-hey, my man!" Derrick said, "What's up?"

I snorted at the question, thinking of an answer.

"Hey, Mikey." Jason greeted.

"Hi, Jason, Derrick." I greeted.

"Did we interrupt something?" asked Derrick, a sly smile on his face.

"Actually, yeah, ya did." Trav replied, "Do you mind coming by tomorrow?"

"Why not later?"

"It's our anniversary." I said.

"Oh." Derrick smiled, "We'll see you tomorrow." he nudged Jason, then added, "Safe sex, and don't buck too hard."

"Good bye, Derrick." Travis said, closing the door.

"Do your friends always have this great of timing?" I teased.

"Not really, but I thought they would never leave." Travis was instantly out of his robe, in front of me, and tearing me out of mine.

Pushing me forcefully into the bedroom, I fell back onto the bed, his lips, and teeth for that matter, were at my neck, kissing and nibbling.

Because we usually sleep in our boxers, the only pesky article of clothing to take off were non other than.... The boxers. Tugging at Travis' boxer lining, I started working them down, only for my hand to get smacked away.

He moved his hands to mine, to help me, but I smacked them away, which earned me a bite on my tongue.

An image from an angry fuck came to my mind along with an image of him. Pushing it away, I forgot about Gerard him, and focused on Travis.

After making sweet, sweet, sweet love to each other, we laid in bed, spent, placing kisses on each other every now and then, and once we felt up to it, we did everything, minus the interruption, all over again.

When it got a bit darker, Travis got us up, and pulled me into the shower.

*_*The next day*_*

It turned out that Trav had a table waiting for us at a fancy-shamncy restaurant, and after eating, we came back home, and Travis got out a can or whipped cream.

I'll never be able to eat whipped cream without getting a hard ever again.

Today was Sunday, which means not counting those poor unfortunate souls, we don't have to work... again.

But sadly, today is also the day Derrick and Jason are coming back over.

They came over around 12 in the afternoon, crashing on our couch, we pulled out some drinks and cards. After a game of poker, we all decided coffee would be a bit better on this cool day rather than warm beer.

"I'll get it." I said, getting up.

Taking everyone's orders, I grabbed my coat, and went out to the part where the art school's campus and our school campus over lap, and to the best cafe we had.

I ordered the drinks, and paid for them, and was greeted by a friend of mine. We talked for a while, then my order was up.

"Thanks for coming, have a nice day." came a way to familiar voice.

My head snapped up to land on a par of beautiful golden eyes staring back.