Ways to Love Your Brother

You can't *** my friends

Opening my eyes, I stood, and made my way down the stairs and into Frank's basement. The basement wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. The old carpeting made it look like the house was from the 60's. Couches lined the walls, and microphone stands, guitar stands, bass stands, a drum set, and several amps occupied the middle of the room. It was kind of ironic, for none of us, Ray, Frank or me, know how to play the guitar so none of us owned one. The stands are just for show. Gerard sat on a couch, digging through one of the paper bags, tossing small packs of chips every where, looking for the one that he wanted.

"Frank," he complained, "There aren't any Bugles!"

"There in this bag," Frank answered, handing another bag to Gerard, who shoved his hand, and pulled out a bag of Bugles. Greedily, he sat back, and tore them open.

"Hey Frank," I said timidly, "Could I have a word with you?"

"Sure," Frank stood, and lead me down a narrow hallway in the back of his basement, that I never knew existed. Walking further down the narrow hall, we came to a dead end. Opening a door on the side, Frank pulled me into what looked like a guest room.

"I read you letter," I said, "I know it isn't fair, but... Gerard asked first, and I already said yes."

"Mikey, Gerard will always be there for you, but I won't," Frank took my hand in his, "Please Mikey.... I love you," my heart beat jumped, and our lips touched.

Leading me over to a bed, we fell onto it, our lips still touching. His hand slipped up my shirt, and mine up his. Pulling each others shirts off, we rolled over, so that Frank lay on top of me. His tongue begged for entrance into my mouth, so I opened a space between my teeth. His tongue flew in, and instantly attacked mine. Slipping my tongue into his, we battled each other. His hands slid down my spine, to my waist, then around to my buckle. I pulled away, and stared into Frank's hazel eyes. He continued to unbuckle my Batman belt; my hands went down and grabbed his.

"Hey, hey, hey," he whispered, "It's okay, just relax," Frank placed a kiss on my chest, and removed his hands from mine. I felt him loosen my belt until it was loose enough so that he could undo my pants, and pull them down and around my knees.

"Frank.... I don't know about this," I said, my voice sounding a little weird.

"Just relax Mikey. I'm not going to hurt you," Frank's thumbs slid in between my skin and my boxers. My breath quickened, and there was a slight wheezing noise to it. "Mikey, just relax and enjoy yourself." I felt his begin pulling my boxers down and I tried to relax.

His lips were at my mouth again, only this time, I felt him moving his way down. As he went, I could feel my self getting harder. My boxers were now with my pants at my knees. Frank continued to move down, until his mouth unexpectedly wrapped itself around my um... member, causing me to have a full on orgasm. It felt weird, but if felt so good. I almost can't described how it felt, but like Frank said, I just needed to enjoy myself a little. As he... sucked, I could feel it getting harder to hold. Frank must have noticed, for I could feel him smile. Finally, after what felt like forever, I let everything go. I guess for Frank, being who Frank was, just swallowed everything in literally one oddly loud gulp. We flipped over, and I started my way down. I reached the bottom of Frank's stomach, when he gripped my elbow.

"Mikey," he said," You don't have to do that," my hands went to his pants, and pulled them down to his knees, and gently placed my mouth over him, and started sucking.

Frank started having and orgasm, as he gripped my shoulders. It was difficult to breath without gagging. Frank was quickly reaching his climax, and I was growing nervous. Frank's moans were growing louder, and then, a foul tasting liquid entered my mouth. I swallowed some, but ended up spitting the rest out. Making my way back up, I reached his lips, and slipped my tongue into his mouth. He started to kiss back, but pulled away.

"What's wrong," I asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he answered, "Thank you." I smiled and then remembered.

"Shit," I jumped off Frank, and got dressed.

"What," Frank looked at me with concern.

"I shouldn't have down that! Gerard could have found out."

"Fuck Gerard okay! Forget him," Frank stood, and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Gerard will always be there for you. He's your brother, he has no choice. But... you and me... I won't be her all the time," I didn't say and thing. Pulled on my shirt, I made my way back to the group, leaving Frank behind me.

As I re-entered the room, Gerard stood, and came over to my side, and stopped me in my tracks.