Ways to Love Your Brother

Contact

Pushing me against the wall, Gerard's lips were pressed against mine, his tongue forcing itself pass my teeth and mine pass his.

His hands ran down my body to my waist, pulling my middle close to his, a loud moan came from my lips, Gerard moved his to my neck, allowing me to scream. His teeth nibbled softly at my neck, sucking every now and then.

My hands slid up his shirt and over his chest, he moaned softly, making it vibrate on my neck. Eagerness overwhelmed me, and I tore off his shirt, revealing his familiar pale skinned chest.

Gerard left my neck and moved to my lips again, his hands going up my shirt and tearing it off. He pulled away from me, his eyes shining as he looked down at my naked chest.

At first I though about Travis, and that what we were doing was wrong, and that we should stop before anything else happens. But Gerard took my lips with his, his hands running down my chest, then stroking the bulge in my pants.

All thought of Trav were gone.

A moan came from my lips, but the connection with Gerard muffled it. My member became harder, and once Gerard thought it was good enough, his hands eagerly went to the front of my pants.

We broke apart, Gerard's head tilting down to help him see, and mine up, my breath coming quick. Soon, my pants were down, and Gerard was quickly getting his undone as well.

The next thing I knew, I was flipped and pushed against the wall, it's rough surface hurting my front side as Gerard spat in his hand, did something with it, then entered me.

It was my second time doing this without proper lubricant. The pain it caused surged through my body. Once Gee pushed in, he stayed there for a moment, somewhat dulling my pain.

After a few seconds, Gerard couldn't stand to keep still any longer, and so, when he pulled out the pain shot through again, but instead of stopping, he sped up slightly.

Sweat formed upon my brow, my hair sticking to my face, and hanging in my eyes, with my face pressed against the wall, my glasses became askewed.

The pain dulled after a while, an I could tell that Gee was about to come, for he shoved himself deeper into me, hitting my spot making me call out his name, like only he knew how.

But before he came spilling into me, he pulled out, and I knew what he wanted.

Turning around, I spat into my hand, quickly brought it to my hardened member and entered Gerard, causing him to call out in pain. I waited for what seemed forever, then I pulled out, and pushed back in slowly, gaining speed as I went.

My hands griped Gerard's sides, pushing and pulling on him, helping him feel the rhythm of my hips.

My back was pressed against the wall with more force than when I was flipped, and it hut, considering the fact that my ass hurt from what Gerard had done to me, but it didn't matter.

When I came close to my climax, Gerard ordered me to pull out.

He turned around and kissed me, pressing out bodies together. He bit softly on my tongue, on my lip, and as he moved down, my neck.

"Gee," I gasped, "Gee, touch me."

He brought his lips back to mine, as his hand firmly gabbed onto my dick, and his other hand leading mine to his.

We both worked each other, moaning, groaning, curses pouring from our mouths when finally, we came together into each other's hands. our breathing heavy.

I leaned against the wall, as Gerard leaned against me, our sweaty brows pressed together, my chocolate brown eyes staring into his golden brown.

After a few seconds, Gerard closed his eyes, and placed a kiss on my lips as his hands were placed on my hips.

He then kissed me again, then moved down to my neck, my chest, my torso, my waist, then my dick. He used his hands on my waist to pull me down with him.

The coolness of the floor seeped into the skin of my bottom as I sat down, Gerard slowly pulling off my pants and settling himself between my legs, wriggling out of his bottoms as well.

I wrapped my arm around his waist, and he rested his head on my shoulder. We didn't say anything, but everything that was meant to be expressed surrounded us, as we sat on his floor.

Together.