Ways to Love Your Brother

Running out of Time

It took about a week for everything to swing in motion. We called up Craig Aaronson and told him we were interrested in making another album with reprise records, and they were thrilled.

Going up to the studio in New York, we met up with producer Eric Valentine and we told him we had no udea what we wanted the album to sound like, and that all we had were lyrics to songs Gerard had writen.

Eric said that should be fine, that we would be able to use some of the sound rooms to just jam out in and make songs. He would be there to help us think of something in case we ever got stuck.

Frank and I also thought that it would be a great idea to have a therapy sestion, kind of like the group theropy we had diring the making of Parade.

Working in New York meant I would be here longer than Alicia and I had planed, so she and Jordan had to fly back home without me.

I bore a heavy heart as I kissed my wife and son goodbye and watched as their plane took off and disappeared above the clouds.

"They'll be okay man," Frank reassured me, patting my shoulder.

I nodded, and walked with my arm around Frank's shoulder out of the air port and into our cars.

When we got back to my paren'ts house, we found Ray and Bob yelling at Gerard.

"You can't do that," Bob bellowed, "We're too late into our sound."

"We've put too much time and effort for you to go and re-write all of our songs."

"He's what," Frank exclaimed.

"Gerard wants to re-write all of the songs," Bob said, "And he's not taking suggestions."

"That's bull," Frank shouted.

"It's for a good cause, guys, I swear," Gerard said, "I need to do this. I promise, next time you can write and contribute to every song, I won't do anything. Just please, let me do this. I need this."

The look on Gerard's face was totally blank, he was always serious when his face was blank. Everyone knew this too.

Ray and Bob nodded, along with Frank. The fight was now over.

*_*Three months later*_*

News of our new record spread like wild-fire all through out the world. Everyone was intisipating the next My Chemical Romance ce, everyone was trying to get some information out of us.

Geradr would come to Ray or Frank and tell them what kind of sound he wanted and how fast or how slow it should go. Everyone was still a little upset about what he was doing, but we did it anyways.

By the way each song sounded, they were romantic and hateful, filled to the brim with some awful spite. Some were fast but others, mainly, were slow.

It was awkward.
Very awkward in fact.

We were so used to recording one way that now we're alone with Eric, and no Gerard. It's weird.

Gerard left us a note saying that he wanted us to record whatever we had written and then he would come in and record the vocals. Ray and Frank were not allowed to sing which made them more upset with Gee then they were before.

No one was around when Gerard came in to record the record, and if there were, they were forced to leave the room. It was only Gee. No one heard the lyrics.

This went on like this for a while, we played our parts, and he did this. Then finally, the record was finished.

Celebrating the compeletion of our record, we went out and bought drinks and went to Gerard's pad that he had in New York. Frank was the "unofficial' dj and everyone but Gerard had drinks.

We did invite other people, and there were lights and the music had a beat. There were people slightly drunk and slightly hammared. I was somewhere in between.

Seeing Gerard sitting, not having fun, I went over and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing," he asked.

"Making you dance," I replied.

We made our way through the dance floor where we stopped and I faced him.

Setting my hands on his hips, I moved his hips in time with mine, and I pulled him into me, my eyes locked with his, our hips grinding together, bringing bakc forgotten feelings.

I could feel ourselvs growing hard as the long lost passion was reborn, and the next thing I knew, our lips were together , and I was on my back on his bed, in his room.

With the door locked, we shamelessly tore off our clothes, touching and lickeing everything we could. Our actions would make a porn star look normal.

We favored not using any lubrication, so when Gee entered me, a welcomed pain shot through me, causing me to cry out and tears to form in my eyes.

forcing him over, I placed my hands on his shoulders, and rode him like this would be the last time. I cried out along with Gerard, calling out his name as he grabbed onto my hard, stroking it with his powerful hands.

When I was close to my climax, I knocked Gerard's hands away, and rolled us around so I was once again on my back and he was over me.

Pumping in and out of me, we moaned, goraned, cursed, and called out shamelessly. Who cared who heard. Who cared if some of the people out there didn't know about Gerard and me.

We didn't care.
It was obvious.

When Gerard came, so did I, and we shared a kiss, chests heaving, our bodies sweating.

Rolling off of me, Gerard pulled the covers over us, and then it hit me.

Jumping out of bed, I grabbed all of my clothing and quickly putting it on, ran drunkenly out of the room and out of the loft.

Going back to the hotel, I curled up in my bed, and cried myself to sleep. Hoping that tomorrow, the release day of the album and the day Alicia and Jordan were coming back, would be better than what this day had turned out to be.