Ways to Love Your Brother

I've got another confession to make

Dinner was horrible. It turned out that Grandma was coming over, and so that would mean Gerard would be spending as much time as possible with her. I wouldn't be able to talk to him until we were both in bed. Which wasn't that bad. It just bought me more time.

But when it turned out that she was leaving before the dessert, I went into hysterics. I was almost to the point to where I begged her to stay. No, she just wanted to stop by on her way to Pennsylvania to visit a friend. Mom pulled her into dinner.

"Mom," I said, "May I be excused? I'm not feeling to good," which was true. Worrying about what to say to Gerard made me feel a little woozy.

"Sure honey," she said, her face covered with concern.

"Thank you," I said, standing. I took my dishes, and placed them in the sink. Popping back in to say goodbye to Grandma, and good night to everyone else, I went upstairs and flopped down on my bed.

I must have fallen asleep for the next thing I remember, I was on my back ,and Gerard was pulling on a pair of p.j bottoms over my slim legs.

"Jesus Gee," I said, jumping into a seated position.

"Shh," Gerard finished his task, "You'll wake mom and dad."

"What are you doing?"

"Changing you into your pajamas."

"What did you do before that?"

"Watched T.V," I furrowed my eyebrows, "I didn't rape you Mikey." pulling on the drawstring, I curled my legs to my chest, giving Gerard room.

"Gerard," I whispered, "Do you really want to know what happened between Frank and me?"

"No."

"What?"

"I respect your answer, you don't have to talk about it if it troubles you."

"But.... but...."

"No buts," Gerard held his fingers firmly against my lips, "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was pissed because you wouldn't tell me what I thought happened between you and Frank," removing his fingers, he replaced then with his lips. He pulled a way, and settled down next to me on my bed.

"Gerard," I asked, "What do you think really happened?"

"What?"

"What do you think Frank and I really did?"

"I thought you were cheating on me, and so early. You were gone for quite some time," my face must have paled, and he must have noticed, "Yeah, I know. What a horrible thought."

"Yeah.... Horrible thought," I sank back down onto my bed, lying next to Gerard, falling asleep in his arms.

*_*Next day at school*_*
"Hey Mikey," greeted Frank standing next to my locker.

"Hello Frank," I mumbled.

"Are you free after school," he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I slammed my locker shut. Looking around, I noticed we were the only ones in the hallway.

"Frank, I can't," I said, "I don't love you like I do Gerard. I won't cheat on him."

"Mikey," Frank jumped, pinning me against my locker. His warm lips against mine, spending shivers down my spine. It wasn't long before I kissed back.

"Frank....," I breathed into his mouth. I let my books fall to the floor, and entangled my fingers in his hair.

"You know you want me," he answered. His hands ran down my spine, around my waist, and started to slip into my pants.

"Frank....," I pushed him away slowly, staring into his hazel eyes, "Please, I said no," Frank kissed me, then pulled away.

"What Gerard doesn't know, won't hurt him."

"Yes, but it will hurt me."

"You want it Mikey. Stop torturing yourself and face it," my eyes darted around the area, going everywhere but his eyes, "Please.... After school?"

"Band practice," I whispered.

"Canceled. My parents are out, so it will only be you, and me, and my loving sheets."

"Fine," Frank smiled, and we continued to kiss. Our tongues slipped into each others mouths, "Wait," I said, pulling away from him, "We're gonna be late for class!"

"Shit," we both took off running for our algebra class. Charging through the door, our teacher, Mr. Butler was taking attendance.

"Nice for you to join us gentleman," he was sitting in his desk, and glared at us as we made our way to our desks. Pulling out our note books, and text books, we got ready for class. All through it though, I couldn't help but think about what I was about to do. I would HAVE to tell Gerard now. The confessions are piling up. I'll have to snap sooner or later.... I vote for the sooner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't post one yesterday, so to make up for it, I'm posting two today.... yeah. That even things out.

Well, enjoy!