Ways to Love Your Brother

Turn off the Shyness

"Hello," Frank called, as we entered his house.

"I thought you said they weren't home," I said, taking my shoes off, and placing them by the front door, along with my book bag.

"They are," he answered, placing his shoes and book bad next to mine, "I was just making sure.'

"Oh," he smiled, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Would you like to call your parents," I lowered my lips to his, and wrapped my arms around his waist. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and I slipped mine into his. I was surprised at how easy this was coming to me.

Frank pressed my against his front door, and slipped his hands up my shirt, his lips moving down my neck.

"Frank," I wheezed, "I.... Need.... my-my-my-" I started to keel over. I couldn't breathe. My chest was heaving, my hands were on my knees doing the best to support me.

Frank was throwing things out of my bag, looking for my inhaler. My gym clothes were thrown against the wall, and my notebooks and pens were scattered on the floor. My breathing became more shallow, and the next thing I knew, my light blue tube is shoved into my mouth, and Frank's hand on mine, leading it to my 'life support'.

Pressing down hard, the medication shot into my mouth, as I inhaled deeply. Taking the inhaler out of my mouth, and held it against my knee, breathing heavily, trying to breath normally, I leaned against Frank's door, with him watching me with worried eyes.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I forced myself to remain, or become calm once again.

"Dude, are you okay," Frank asked, helping me into his living room.

"Yeah-" I grunted, collapsing into an armchair, "Just.... Let me breathe," I closed my eyes, and leaned my head back against the chair.

"I'll get the phone," I head him leaving, and the sound of this heels hitting the floor.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes, but quickly closed them again. The room was spinning. Fuck. Opening them again, but slower this time, I took deep breaths to steady myself.

"Here you go," Frank held his white and black cordless phone to my ear. A ring tone could be heard, and then Gerard's voice.

"Hello. Way house."

"Gerard," my voice was breathy, and I continue to breathe heavily.

"Mikey," there was panic in his voice, "What's wrong, what happened?"

"Had and attack, but I'm fine," I paused to take a deep, shaky, breath, "Is mom of dad home?"

"No."

"Could you give them a message?"

"Sure."

"Tell them that I'm staying at Frank's house," Gerard was silent, "Gerard?"

"Okay," he hung up, and the sound of a dial tone came to my ear. Giving the phone to Frank, I smiled.

"So, what do you want to do," he asked, sitting in a chair across from me.

"What do you want to do?"

"I think you know," Frank smiled, kneeling on the floor, and positioning himself in between my legs, he started to unbuckle my belt.

Putting my head back, I relaxed, closed my eyes, and felt myself get harder and harder. Curse Frank and his ways to turn me on. Frank coaxed my pants and boxers down around my knees. His lips kissed my inner thigh, sending shivers up and down my spine. He moved slowly up, torturing me all the way.

"Frank," I gasped, "Frank," he got the hint, and I instantly felt his mouth wrap around my erected dick. Frank bobbed his head, his tongue wrapped and licked every where.

My hands gripped the arms of the armchair, my knuckles white. With out me realizing it, my hands left the chair, and gripped Frank's shoulders. Pushing on him, he took in more and more. I felt myself begin to loose control, and Frank, once again, knew I was near. The feeling became harder, and harder , until finally, I released everything into his mouth. Once again, he swallowed everything. The sicko.

"Better," he asked, as his head came closer to mine. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt, and pulled him in, so our mouths collided.

I winced as I tasted myself in his mouth, but I got use to it. It was really weird though. My hand entangled itself in his hair, pushing him closer constantly making the kiss deeper.

"Mikey....," he breathed, between the kisses, "We.... Should.... Go.... up stairs," he began to pull away, getting up. I started to let him go, but he grabbed onto me shirt, and pulled me up with him. Our lips and tongues stayed together all the way up his staircase.

My back his a door, and Frank opened it. We entered his parents room, and collapsed onto their bed. I felt him undo my belt, and pants again, and pulled them to my knees. I didn't know he redid them in the first place. He pulled away, and started to undo his own belt.

"What are you doing," I asked nervously.

"I'm gonna try something," he said, winking at me.

"Why are we in here?"

"More room," Frank pulled his pants down around his knees, turned forced me to roll over. I got the idea, and rolled back over.

"No way," I said.

"I'll be careful," he said reassuring me. He didn't succeed.

"No," I looked at him with fear.

"Come on," he pleaded, "Just once? Give it a try," I debated over his comments, and surrendered. Rolling over onto my stomach, I forced myself shakily onto my hands and knees. "Just relax."

I tried to remain calm, as Frank placed something cold against my ass, which must have been a lube. I took a deep breathe, and braced myself as Frank gripped my waist, and heaved into me.

The pain was so over whelming, it brought tears to my eyes. It became worse, when he pulled out. Grunts of pain escaped my lips, but after a long while, they turned into pleasure, as the pain subsided. Frank moved rhythmically. Pulling out, and shoving in.

My hand reached back, and grabbed his. I squeezed it when the pain became too sharp, and as I did, he squeezed back.

His lunges became faster, and harsher, which told me that he was coming to an end. His hand left mine, and placed itself back onto my waist. He pulled me closer, going in deeper, making the pain stronger, when finally, he released. The liquid flooded my insides, making me feel weird.

Turning over, I collapsed. Frank lay on top of me. too exhausted to move, we both fell asleep.