Ways to Love Your Brother

Get all your sighs and moans just right

I woke up, to a stream of morning sunlight shining through the windows of Frank's parent's room. Sitting up, I looked for Frank, but found no sight of him.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and felt my pants and boxers fall to my ankles. Standing, I pulled them up, and made my way down stairs.

Frank was in the kitchen, on the phone with someone. I smiled ,and grabbed a glass, and filled it with orange juice from a carton on the counter. Sitting in the chair next to him, I waited as he finished his phone call.

"Yes," he said, nodded his head, "I will send him home right away. Yes. Thank you Donna," he hung up, and sighed.

"What did my mom want," I asked. No one ever called my mom 'Mrs. Way'. To her, it mad her sound old, and she insisted upon everyone to call her Donna. My dad didn't care either way what you called him. Hell, he'll even answer to 'dad' if you called him.

"She wants you home now," Frank looked at the table, "Gee didn't tell her that you were here."

"What," I laid my head down on the table. "Man.... I'm going to get so grounded."

"You'd better start going," Frank said.

"I'll help you fix your parent's bed," I stood, but Frank shook his head.

"I've got it. You just go home okay?"

"Alright," walking to the front door, I pulled my shoes on, and grabbed my book bag. Frank was standing next to me, with a half smile.

"I packed your bag while you were sleeping. It was pretty messy over here."

"Thank you."

"Bye Mikey," he said. I smiled, and leaned in to kiss him.

Our lips met, but only for a second. Pulling away, we lingered with our lips centimeters a part. I turned around, and walked out the door.

"Bye Frankie," I called over my shoulder. I heard the door close, and I saw Gerard's car speeding down the road. Stopping in Frank's driveway, the window on the passenger side rolled down, and Gerard leaned across the seat. His messy, sexy, black hair fell over his hot eyes.

"Get in," he called, "Mom's gone crazy."

"Why didn't you tell her," buckling up, I closed the door.

"I'm sorry bro.... It totally slipped my mind," Gerard pulled out of the driveway,

"How the hell did it slip your mind?"

"I'd... rather not talk about it," Gerard looked nervous.

"What happened," I asked, pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"Lets just say.... I was busy."

"What," I smiled in spite of myself.

"I missed you," Gerard said, smiling.

"Oh my God," I said, laughing, "Jesus Christ!"

"Shut up," Gerard said, now trying to hide that beautiful smile he had, and was barely winning.

"So, ow mad is mom," I asked.

"You'll probably be grounded for.... a few weeks."

"Great."

"No worries," Gerard placed his hand on my knee, "I'll be right there with you," Gerard smiled.

"Thanks Gee," Gerard pulled up into the driveway, and we got out. Mom practically ran into the garage, and embraced me in a hug.

"I'm so happy your home," she kissed my cheek, " I'm so glad your safe," she hugged me again, and nearly squeezed all the life I had out of me. "Don't you ever do that again," she held me at arms length, "Michale James Way, you are grounded for two weeks. No T.V, no Phone, No friends, just your room," she turned to Gerard, with a stern look, "You too young man. That little episode in your room, will have it's time."

"Yes mom," we both said. I hung my head, acting ashamed.

"Go to your room," we nodded, and made our way to our room. Gerard behind me.

"Mikey," he said closing the door, and locking it. He looked like he was fighting something, "Go to the attic."

"Okay," pushing boxes aside, opening the small door, and finding a light, Gerard and I crawled into the small area, and closed the door.

"I'm loosing it," he said, "I need to.... To.... Fuck something," he punched his knee, looking pained. I took a deep breath, and started undoing my belt. "What are you doing?"

"Trying something new," I answered.

"I don't have any lube," he grunted.

"I think there's baby oil in that box over there."

"What?"

"Just use it," Gerard flew to the box, and tore it open, "Damn! You're right," he said, taking out a jar of baby oil. I smiled.

He came back over, and opened the jar. Undoing his own pants he took some of the oil on his erect dick, then rolled me over on my hands and knees. Placing some of the oil on me, he cast the jar and lid aside, and inserted himself into me.

The pain came again, but not as strongly as it had before. It still hurt, only because Gerard thrust harder than Frank, and that feels weird.

I bit my lip, and closed my eyes, as I moaned. Like at Franks, they started out being moans and sighs of pain, but quickly converged to pleasure.

Gerard released, and I fell to the floor. Gerard fell on me, and kissed my clothed back. I flipped over, and Gerard tugged off my shirt.

His lips touched mine, and our tongues slipped into each others mouths. I was in heaven, with Gerard. He had these ways of making every move enjoyable. He started moving down, and I grew harder, and harder.

"Are you okay with this," he asked. I nodded, and his lips closed around me, and the feeling that I couldn't hold it much longer came a while later. Eventually, I let everything out, and Gerard spat it onto a towel.

He came back to my lips, and we shared a deep passionate kiss. Pulling back, he smiled, and placed his head on my chest.

Wrapping my arms around my brother, we laid there, comforted by each others present. For the time being.