Ways to Love Your Brother

Oops! I did it again

*_*Next day of school*_*
Gerard and I stole everything when no one was looking. We kissed in empty hallways, hugged each other quickly, and during lunch in line, Gerard wrapped his arm around my waist. We acted like most of our actions were jokes, and surprisingly, everyone believed us.

Sitting side by side, Gerard held my hand under the table, not letting anyone see. Gerard and I were the perfect couple. Well.... Almost perfect.

Because then there's Frank.

I was tortured by his painful eyes, as he was forced to watch us. I felt so sorry for him, but at the same time, felt he deserved it.

"So....," said Gerard, taking a fry off of my try, "When are we getting together?"

"Well, as soon as you and Mikey are ungrounded, you're all coming to my place." Frank answered, taking a swig of milk.

"Hmmmmm....," Gerard looked at the clock. "Oh shit," he let go of my hand, and jumped up from the table, "I better get going,he quickly scanned the room, and kissed my cheek, "I'll see you at home."

"Bye," I said, staring at my food. I was alone with Frank. I prepared myself for the complaints, for I was sure that they were coming.

"Do you know how hard it is, to sit, and watch you two?"

"No," I answered, still staring at my food.

"Well it's killing me, literally."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Hey Mikey," came a voice from behind me. I looked over my shoulder, to see Sombra.

"I Sombra," I said. This is not my afternoon.

"May I speak to you," she asked, "Alone?"

"Um.... Sure," standing up, I followed her out of the cafeteria, and into a section of the school that is never used. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Sombra grabbed my hand, and pulled me into an empty janitor's closet.

"What the-" Sombra pushed me against the wall, grinding her hip into mine, and pressed her lips against mine. I pushed her away, and stepped aside.

"Sombra," I sighed, "I can't.... I don't love you."

"Who ever said you had to love someone in order to sleep with them?"

"Who ever said anything about sleeping," I asked. Sombra smiled, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Come on Mikey, you know you want to," she leaned in, and surprisingly, so did I. Our lips met, and we paced ourselves, going slowly.

I pulled her closer, wrapping my arm around her waist, and my hand around her neck. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and her hands slipped up my shirt.

Pulling on a tie that was behind her neck, her shirt loosened, the top falling into the small space between us. She was about to pull my shirt off, but I pulled away.

"Sombra," I whispered, "I can't," picking up the thin strips of cloth, I retied her shirt. Grabbing her wrists, I pushed her away.

"Mikey.... Please," Sombra looked at me with teary eyes.

"What," I was shocked.

"I....," she looked away, "I love you Mikey," looking back at me, her expression was sincere.

"Sombra, I told you, I love someone else."

"Did you love her before you liked me?"

"That's unfair."

"No it's not! Follow your heart Mikey."

"I can't choose," Sombra closed her eyes.

"You're right," a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Sombra," I wrapped her in my arms, "You are beautiful, and.... Really tempting right now but-"

"How tempting," she asked, looking into my eyes. I was fighting myself. One side of me wanted me to stay loyal to Gerard, being grounded gave me the chance to be with him, and give myself to him, and not have to worry about Frank.

But the other half wanted to fuck something then and there, and unfortunately, this side won.

I kissed Sombra, pushing her up against a wall, pulled her pants down, inserted myself into her ,and pumped. I was so blind by the need, that Gerard never once came to my mind. I pulled out before I released, and rubbed myself the rest of the way. To keep her distracted, I kissed her insanely.

When we were finished, I pulled my pants up, and stared into her eyes.

"Thank you Mikey," she said.

"Sombra, that was a mistake.... I shouldn't have done that," I made my way to the door, but Sombra stopped me.

"Mikey...," she kissed my neck, and moved to my jaw line. I pushed her away.

"Please.... I feel bad enough doing what I did... I loved it, don't get me wrong, it's just.... I love someone else," she sighed in surrender, and let me pass.

As I walked down the hall, images of Gerard came to my mind, and I leaned against the lockers suddenly wanting to either kill myself, or wake up and find this to all just be a dream.

I just cheated in Gerard again. What the hell is wrong with me?