Status: Finished.

Stranger Than Fiction

009

“Zacky, can we stay here tonight?” I asked, worried about my baby sister.

“Of course, you know I’ll do whatever you want to do.”

I smiled, “I love you.”

“Love you too.”

He started kissing me, and we started getting hot and heavy. I pulled away from him and got up to lock the door. When I walked back to the bed, he pushed me down and climbed on top of me.

I finally got what I wanted tonight. It was amazing and hurt all at the same time because it’s been a really long time since I’ve had sex.

“Good night Jase,” Zacky said, kissing my forehead.

“Good night Zacky.”

The next morning, I had to get up and go to work. I left Zacky a note after I got dressed and quietly slipped out of my room.

“Sis,” Anna called.

I turned around, “Yeah?”

“Be careful. I love you.”

I smiled, “Love you too.

I went off to work, happy and excited to see what I was actually going to do today. Bitch was gone for a vacation, so I actually didn’t mind going to work.

Around two p.m, I received a text from an unknown number.

I told you I’d be back.

Shivers shot down my spine, and I immediately called my sister’s phone. It went straight to voicemail.

“Lynn?” I said to the charge nurse.

“Yes?”

“There’s an emergency at home, and I have to go.”

“Alright dear, I’ll find someone to cover your shift.”

I just nodded and dialed Zacky’s number.

“Baby?”

“Jase, what’s wrong?”

“Have you heard from Anna?”

“No, not since I left this morning.”

I sniffled, “I think something has happened to her.”

He sighed, “Baby, stay at the hospital and I’ll be right there.”

It was about twenty minutes before I saw his car pull up, and I jumped inside. We raced to my house where all I saw was police officers and an ambulance pulled up right after we did.

I jumped out of the car and tried to race to the front door.

“Mam, this is a crime scene, you can’t go inside,” an officer called.

“Crime scene?” I choked out.

“Yes.”

“This is my house.” I felt Zacky wrap an arm around me.

“Miss, your parents and your sister….well, I’m sorry, but someone broke inside and they didn’t make it.”

“What the fuck? That mother fucker!” I broke down into tears. Zacky picked me up and sat me back down in the car.

“Baby, breathe.”

I was hyperventilating and I knew I’d pass out if I didn’t calm down.

“Miss, we need to ask some questions.”

I just shrugged, and began answering them. They knew who Jansen and his gang was, and they knew he was out to get me again. They just need to find him before I end up dead like my fucking family.

It was a somber next few weeks. I only went back into the house to get my clothes and I would come back for everything else later. I had moved in with Zacky. I just couldn’t handle it.

Everyone continued to call me Jasey. I wish they wouldn’t, but they didn’t know me as Megan.

“Jase, you want some tea?” Zacky asked.

“Yeah.” He handed me a cup and sat down next to me.

“I can’t believe this. I don’t know what to do.”

“We will get through this together Jase, I promise. You know everyone is here for you.”

I nodded, “You all are in danger just being around me.”

“It will be fine. I love you Jasey.”

I kissed him, “I love you too.