Gladiator

Where Freedom Is Not All That It Seems

Image

Pirro lifted his head when he was sure she was at peace once more.

Lifting his head straight back he roared out his pain just as rain began to fall from the sky.

The rain started out soft, but as his agony turned into rage the rain began to pelt down from the sky.

Pirro let his rage consume him, let his pain and anger over losing his love control him.

Jumping into the sky Pirro control the storm to send lightning down into the crowd, burning all of them.

He forced himself to let some of the humans go.

This way they could spread the word of how destructive their life styles are.

Once he was sure the people had paid for their crimes he flew back down to Finola’s side.

Giving her head once last rub he lifted her sword with his sharp talons.

And, with the promise to see her again once more, Pirro shoved her sword straight through his heart.

Because he knew that no freedom was truly worth it if his mate wasn’t with him to share it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragons were the first to die out, but they weren’t the last.

Unicorns, elves, fairies, leprechauns, and all the other creatures you think are myths were once living breathing beings.

But the human mind is a stubborn one. They were not willing to see their mistakes and learn from them.

So they destroyed the Magical World.

Now tell me, is your world dying too?
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if I made any mistakes!

And let me know how you liked it!