Status: New Co-write!

Sealed Fate

New Job- Lyla

Lyla's POV

"I know. I will tell her, but not yet. She still hasn't gained her powers, without her powers we can never defeat Lord Falzar. You know that" I said into my phone. "Her birthday is coming up in what? A month? I'm coming this week. I'll see you then." Leon said while ending the call. I smiled to myself. I haven't seen Leon since I was young. Around 13 when he came to bring me back to Toril. I laughed aloud at the memory of me running around the beautiful gardens surrounding the castle and playing with the spirts that inhabited them. The worst thing about Toril was everything beyond the castle walls had been destroyed by the war that had been raging across it since we were born and immediately whisked away, into the human world. I sighed, knowing soon we would have to go back there and try to defeat Lord Falzar, who was the cause of all the destruction and war in Toril. I knew I was prepared to fight, and die if necessary, but Aquaria, Ferra, and Amelia definitely weren't. Amelia hasn't even gotten her powers!

I looked at the clock and then ran into my bathroom to shower. I had to be at my new job in less than an hour. I hurried to shower and get dressed into my dumb buisness attire. I have to dress professional to meet with people and design landscaping. I love my job, but do I really have to dress up? I sighed and got dressed into my green dress, a black jacket, and some black flats. I grabbed by black purse and my keys and jumped into my prius. Don't think we are poor orphins, we come from money. I drove off for work as usual. Waiting for the day I see the one guy I have ever liked, Leon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I lost some of the stuffwe added. Please comment. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1650651