Status: Hiatus

Starlight

Meet Alex, Jacob Black.

I walked into the school building with Embry and Paul. We were chatting about the next thing we'd do at Sam's house. Last week, we bombarded him with whipped cream pies. It's about time the old man got some pay back for his last prank.

"Hey, check it out. New gir." Paul nods and points near the lockers beside room 203. I looked at the girl, and my mouth dropped. I've never seen a Quileute be so individualized. She had blue and white in her wavy brown hair. Her style said she was no one's girl.

When I went to talk to her though, Paul had beaten me to the punch. I can't believe he'd do that. He was probably going after her now. Asking her if she had a date.

She needs help, dork. Chill. I got a babe. Paul's voice crawls in my head. I sigh. Why does he do this?

Because I'm proud to be a help.

Get out of my head before I get you out myself.

Make me.

I started to shake, my whole body going into wolf mode. I felt Embry put a relaxing hand on my shoulder. He's right. I should calm down. People don't need to see wolves fight, anyway.

I walk off to my next class, still pissed at Paul, and take my seat. What a douche bag. I sit back and look at the door. To my surprise, She walks into the room and takes a seat next to me. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm Alex. I'm new here." Her voice is light and flows easily. I can't believe she's actually speaking to me. She smiles politely, and drops her hand. I realize I'm just sitting there like a fool.

"Oh, uh. I'm Jacob. Nice. . .to meet you." I beat myself up on the inside. I'm a total fool, but Alex realize it. She just smiles and keeps talking to me. I know it's strange, but I'm attracted to her already. I could see myself imprinting on her in the near future. Maybe now, if I wanted. But I choose not to hurt her. So I keep quiet and listen to her. Nodding occasionaly, but at the same falling deeper for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the belated chapter, I know it's short, but Trust me, there is more to come. Thanks for being so patient (: