Birthday!

1/1

It was the day of Jack’s birthday and he and Alex were sleeping on their bed in their hotel. Suddenly, Zack and Rian burst through the door singing Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs.

“Come on losers! Get up!!” Rian yelled and went to open the window blinds.

Alex and Jack just groaned and rolled over. Zack just rolled his eyes and looked at Rian. They both nodded. Then they both started jumping on the bed. Jack and Alex bolted up.

“Alright, alright. We’re up!” Jack said whilst yawning.

Rian just smirked. “Good. Now get dressed so you can open presents.”

Jack’s eyes lit up. “Presents??”

Alex laughed. “Yes, Jack, presents. You know, the things you get on birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions?”

Jack smacked Alex and got out of bed. He walked over to his suitcase to pick something out to wear. He decided on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a Glamour Kills shirt.

He turned to Rian and Zack. “Ok, fuckers. Out, so we can change.”

They just laughed and went back to their room. Jack looked towards the bed to see Alex still half asleep. He decided to jump on him.

“Wake up, Alex!” Jack said whilst straddling said boy’s waist.

Alex opened his eyes and put his hands on Jack’s hips. “How are you so hyper this early?” he asked.

Jack giggled. “It’s my birfday! It’s like a rule that you have to be hyper! Duh!” he replied.
Alex just rolled his eyes and leaned up to give Jack a kiss. After a few minutes, Jack pulled back.

“I love you, Alex.” he said.

Alex smiled. “I love you, too. Now can you get off me so I can get dressed?” he asked.

Jack laughed and got off him. Alex got up and gave Jack one more kiss.

“I’m going to go take a shower.” Alex said whilst getting some clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Jack nodded and flopped back on the bed to watch some television. After about 15 minutes, Alex walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a JAGK shirt.

“Well, come on! We have a birthday party to attend!” Alex said.

Jack jumped off the bed and ran over to Alex. He laced his hand with Alex’s and pulled him towards the door.

“Come on Lexy! You’re being so slow.” Jack exclaimed.

Alex laughed and started walking towards the door. Soon they arrived at Zack and Rian’s room where the party was set up.

As soon as the opened to door everyone popped up and screamed “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!”

Jack laughed merrily and walked to the couch to sit down. After he sat down, he pulled Alex into his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist. Then, Matt Flyzik walked into the room holding a huge birthday cake. He set it on the table in front of Jack and Alex.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Blow out the candles!” Matt exclaimed.

Jack laughed and blew out the candles.

Alex turned his head to give Jack a kiss. “Happy birthday, Jack” he said.

“Thanks, Lexy.” Jack replied. Then he turned to Matt. “What are you waiting for? Cut the cake!”

Matt laughed and started cutting the cake and handing it out with the help of Rian. After everyone finished their cake, Zack started putting presents on the table. Jack got a huge grin on his face. He started tearing open the presents and thanking the respective people. Finally he got to the last present. It was a small box with his name on it. Jack recognized Alex’s handwriting on it. He opened the box and inside was a ring. Jack picked it up. On the inside it said ‘I Promise To Love You Forever’ in fancy script.

Jack gasped. “Alex, this is most amazing gift I have ever gotten! Thank you so much!”

Alex blushed and pulled Jack in for a kiss. They kept kissing until someone cleared their throat. They both pulled away blushing. Everyone just laughed.

Slowly people started leaving and soon it was just Zack, Rian, Alex and Jack. They were all helping clean up the room.

“Thank you guys so much for the party.” Jack said as they finished cleaning up.

“No problem. Now get out of here.” Rian joked.

Alex and Jack laughed and went back to their own room. Once they entered, Jack pushed Alex against the door and kissed him.

“Thank you so much for the present. It’s beautiful.” Jack said between breaths.

Alex smiled. “You’re welcome. And I mean every word that’s on that ring.” he replied.

Jack beamed and kissed Alex again. After a few minutes Alex pulled away.

“Want to go to bed? I’m kinda tired.” he asked.
“Sure.” Jack replied.

They both stripped down to their boxers and climbed into bed. Jack moved so he was resting his head on Alex’s chest. He grabbed Alex’s hand and laced their fingers together. Alex nuzzled the top of Jack’s head.

“Good night, Lexy. I love you.” Jack said.

“Good night, baby. I love you, too” Alex replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments equal love!