Paranormal Love

The Usual.

The girl had finished her book the very second her iPod finished playing the 'A Skylit Drive' playlist she had made the night before. She ran her fingers downwards through her strawberry blonde bangs and pushed the hair hanging where she didn't want it back into her long ponytail. She slowly propped herself up and sat cross legged on the hammock, admiring how the blue water in her pool was shimmering from the hot sun. She extended her legs, did a short body stretch, and swings them over the side of the hammock.
She turned her head to see nobody outside. "But it's such a beautiful day.." She whispered. She gave out a short sigh and then she heard her phone ring.
"Hey beautiful." Her lips curve up and she slides her phone open. She laughs at herself and her failed attempts to send cute texts back. She gets a bit of relief when the same contact pops up on the screen as a caller.
"Hey, Sebastian," she smiles big as she darts up and flattens her black ruffled skirt, almost falling from dizziness she received by the quick movement.
"Hey babe. What are you up to?" he asks.
"I'm just..reading," she says with an obvious hint of boredom in her words.
He let's out a long "Welllllll..." and get excited with his "guess what!"
"What?"
She hears a click and shoves her blank phone in her shirt pocket and looks up.
Sebastian stands there alone, beautiful white smile and all, on the sidewalk and he yells across the yard,"I love youuuu Savannah!"
She spreads a huge smile across her rosy face, laughs real hard and half runs, half frolics towards him.
As she gets close to him, she reaches her arms around his neck and clasps them together behind it. She pulls herself closer and looks into his sparkling eyes with hers. He softly put his hands on her hips and she says, as if it's words that have never spilled out of her mouth before, "I love you too, Sebastian." She gets butterflies amongst her tummy and gives her hips a twist.
They both smile at each other and kiss lightly.
They slowly break apart as there is a silence between then and she whispers to break it,
"Why are you here?"
"I missed you!" he jumps back.
"We saw each other last nighttt!" she laughs.
"So?"
He grabs her hand and they start walking..

They get to the park which is only about three blocks away.
They were only talking to talk. It was only nonsense.
They cross the grass and over the mulch and Savannah sat down in the swing.
Sebastian stands behind her and softly pushes her.
"Soo.." he starts, "Where do you want to go?"
She looks back at him with a confused look and asks, "What do you mean?"
"Once I can drive. Where do you want to go?"
She turns forward again and he keeps on pushing her.
"Hmm.." she thinks.
He slows her down by pulling on the chain and puts his head over her shoulder.
"Anywhere you want to. I don't care where. I'll take you. I promise."
"Really?" she seems unconvinced.
"Yes.." he looks into her eyes and kisses her on the cheek.
There's a slight pause and Sebastian waits as she looks up, debating in her mind whether or not she should say it.
"I wanna go to California."
"Wow." he laughs.
"What? It's beautiful there!"
"That's far." he says.
"But you said anywhere.."
"Nuh-uh." he kids.
He continues, "Just kidding. Once I get my license, we can stay there for a while. Promise."
She laughs. "I love you.."
"I know." He plays around some more.
"So. Is this gonna be in your invisible car?"
"I'm getting one soon."
"You should get a jeep."
"Why so?"
"'Cuz I love them!"
"Haha..okay."

He gets his license in about a month.
Savannah isn't really trying too hard for it.
She doesn't plan on going to college.
They're done with school, and they're parents won't care too much if they leave.
Their parents are friends.
The rest of their families get along together too.
Savannah has a pretty great life.

Sebastian ends up in front of her and he gives her a hug.
She's completely happy with everything, right here, right now.