Status: Active?

Halloween Head

10

Garrett

Flashback to when you are 5. It’s the middle of summer and you’re swimming at your best friends house. You’re in nothing but a pair of swim trunks with Ninja Turtles on them and you like your brother’s Spiderman ones better, but it doesn’t really matter. You jump in the pool after standing on the diving board for ten minutes a little scared. Can you feel the feeling you get when you swim for hours and just before the sun goes down and you’re called inside for dinner, you lay down on your stomach, on the hot concrete? Well, you know that feeling when the hot cement blends with your cold body?

That’s what I was feeling. The feeling after you finally get the girl you had been chasing. The feeling you get when you know Christmas is coming and you won’t be alone. It’s that time again, fog is on the windows and there is that smell of burning firewood and Christmas trees in the air. The whole town smells like a candle your mom would light right before Christmas dinner.

I laid on my back and tilted my head to look at Amberlyn, she was sleeping under the covers wearing a pair of flannel pants. Her hair fell around her body; she seemed so much smaller next to me. Her arm laid itself across my body and she moved in her sleep making her way to lay on top of me. I laughed a little at the action but smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her, and she smiled in her sleep. Her long dark brown hair was twisted into a braid down her back and for once wasn’t like her dads. My alarm clock started ringing on my dresser causing her to stir a little and then her eyes fluttered opened. She glanced around my room before her eyes fell on me and she dropped her head back down on my chest smiling. “We’ve gotta get up.” I whispered patting her back.

She shook her head and buried her face into my shoulder pulling the blanket farther over her body. I looked at the clock we would most likely be late to school today. I sat up and she quickly clung to my body. Trying not to fall of the bed, she huffed and crawled off of my body sitting next to me glaring. “We’re going to be late.” I said as she shrugged and stood walking to my closet pulling out my iron maiden shirt and her jean shorts from yesterday and a pair of tights from her bag.

“Get out.” She said pulling her shirt off. I tried to advert my eyes before grabbing some clothes quickly and practically running from the room. When I got back into my room she was gone I looked around and walked down stairs and into the kitchen where Amberlynn sat with Trey and a plate of waffles.

“Ayeooo!” Trey yelled stuffing a waffle in his mouth causing Amberlyn to giggle and try it herself.

“Quit teaching my girlfriend bad habits.” I said copying their actions and sitting down next to her.

“You guys have to go, y’all are going to be late.” He mocked making sure we all knew he wasn’t in school any more. I nodded as Amberlyn grabbed her bag and I grabbed my backpack and we walked to her car.
“What do you think everyone will say?” She smiled from the drivers seat. I looked at our hands that were interlocked over the center consol and then up to where she was focused on the road.

“Finally.” I said shrugging. She looked slightly confused. “Amberlyn. They’ve wanted me to ask you out ever since that time you met John and Pat after school, you know when you first got here. John called me and said, and I quote, “Hey dipshit, Amberlyn is pretty much your wife. She’s what you have been waiting for and if you don’t go for it, I’ll shove you down the sewer and break your bass.” And that is when it hit me and he was right.” I confessed as a smile crept on to her lips and she pulled into a parking spot next to John who was standing with Kennedy and Jared by his car.

“Hey guys.” She greeted smiling. “Guess what!”

“What!?” John squealed in a girl voice before flipping his hair back.

“Me and Garrett are together!” She squealed along putting John to shame.

“Awe Yeah!” Jared said patting me on the back.

“It’s about time Gary, I was about to take you down.” Kenny smiled to me.

“Come on, lets go to class.” I smiled taking Garrett’s hand.

“Wear a condom Gar, we don’t need any little you’s running around here!” John yelled sending the group into a fit of laughter.

Note to self: Kick John’s Ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay, so much happened within the past few hours.
1; My mom found vegan beef jerkey(which I had been on he hunt for..for like...EVER)
2; I cleaned my WHOLE room, now, it's almost badass.
3: I came up with THE BEST idea for a story for the maine EVER!
4; I told my sister I wanted two things to happen before I die..Zombies and Aliens to attack so i can be a hunter and collect them.
5; I forgot to feed my turtle today (sorry Bear-Cat)
6; I found out that my little cat, Tupac, loves cheese pizza+grilled cheese's
7; my fat cat is named Biggie, get it...tupac and biggie
8; staying up late tonight, soooo add my SKYPE and lets talk:)
-----SaraBethGaskarth
9; follow my twitter for infonshit
-----@SaveMeSaraBeth
10; I made plans with Carla and Andrew(asian) to go to the parking garage for July 4th:)))
11; me and my friends are soo lame, we hang out in parking garages.
12; this list is POINTLESS!
13; woohoo Garrett POV!