Status: Active?

Halloween Head

12

“Are you excited?” My dad asked throwing his arm over my shoulders as we walked through the airport.

“Extremely! I’m so glad you didn’t sell the flat.” I smiled brightly before we sat down. The guys where going to arrive at the airport any minute now and I couldn’t be happier.

“It’ll be close quarters, but it’ll be fun.” He stated sitting between Mandy and myself. Just as he finished his sentence five boys came running up tackling me in a hug.

“Hey guys.” I laughed as they stepped away and left only Garrett hugging me until he to realized everyone had stepped away and he followed.

“Thanks for having us Mr. Adams.” Jared said shaking his hand as all the other guys agreed. I smiled as Garrett sat on the other side of me and kissed me after making sure my dad was occupied.

“He doesn’t care Garrett.” I whispered laughing a little.

“Not even gonna lie, he scares me a little.” He said as his eyes went wide. I shook my head and leaned back in my chair.

“I guess we should head to the terminal.” My dad said standing up and grabbing my bag.

“Yeah, I hope all of you have your coats, it’s cold in New York.” Mandy agreed standing as well. We all nodded like the obedient children we are and followed them to the plane. Once we got through airport security the guys and I got to our seats in coach while my dad and Mandy headed to first class. I was by the window with Garrett next to me and Pat behind me, Jared and Kenny where next to Pat and John was next to Garrett.

An hour into our flight Garrett and John had both fallen asleep Garrett on me and John leaning on him. “Hey, Ambey, what are we doing?” Pat asked shoving a flip video camera over the seat and into my face.

“We’re flying to New York.” I yawned trying to shove it away.

“Yeah but what are we going to do there?” he persisted.

“Oh, see my dad play and hang out and stuff.” I said smiling as he panned down to Garrett and John calling them babies and moving back to film Kenny and Jared. I laid my head on the window and tried to sleep, it was pointless. By the time I even got close, the plane had landed. I sighed as we reached the inside of the airport knowing I was working on little sleep and little food and how horrible my mood was going to be.

“Hey, Amber!” My dad yelled from across the airport by the baggage claim area. I stomped over to them leaving the guys behind for them to catch up.

“I need food.” I stated crossing my arms as my dad pulled a Cinnabon bag from behind his back.

“I know you all too well.” He laughed as I quickly took it and sat on the floor.

Before I knew it, we were in a cab pulling up to our flat. I jumped out of the cab I was sharing with Garrett and Pat and ran for the door shoving my key in the hole and running to the stairs and up to the room on the 12th floor pushing my key in again and opening the door.

I looked around the familiar building and smiled. The place was exactly the same, the smell of wine and smoke still sunk in the sheets draped over the couch and there was still writing on the wall from where my dad and I had gotten a little too inspired. The flat was still clean but cluttered and my room was hidden in the back corner, the only closed room in the entire place aside from the bathroom. I walked in and ran straight to my room while everyone else pilled into the small area.

My room was also the cleanest place on the floor, my bed was made and everything was white except for the quilt that was folded at the end of the bed. I crawled in my bed and curled up under the clean sheets. For a moment everything was back to the way it used to be. That is, until Garrett walked in and closed the door behind him and climbed into bed with me. It was already late and everyone was ready for bed. I assumed my dad had sent him in here and was helping the others set up a place to sleep.

“Are you happy?” He asked wrapping his arms around me. I nodded into his chest and closed my eyes ready to sleep in my bed for the first time in mouths.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, this is short but I wanted to update because I might not have time this weekend.