Dancing In The Rain

life sucks .

Hey Dad,

So school sucked today. Not like that's a big surprise. Mom was getting mad at me when I came home from school today. She wanted me to watch the baby while she cooked dinner. I told her I didn't feel good and she went off about how I'm always in a bad mood. She said that if I started talking to my friends again I wouldn't be in a bad mood. She said that would bring my life back to normal.

She couldn't be any more wrong.

My life can never be back to normal. Normal was having you here, taking care of me, spending time with me, making each other laugh, sharing a huge tub of ice cream together. But you can't take care of me anymore, or spend time with me, or share ice cream with me. You can't even be here to give me a simple hug. Nothing can ever be the same again.

Well, I love you dad.

Julie.


I closed my journal, full of letters to my dad, and put it under my pillow. I laid down on my bed and stared at my ceiling. It's been a year and a half since the accident. A year and a half since I last spoke to my father. I don't think I'll ever get over it. He was the one who made me happy, he was my happiness. But now, nothing ever seems right anymore. Without my dad I feel like I can never be happy again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh it'll get better