Dancing In The Rain

welcome to Sunrock .

It took a good 15 minute ride up to ‘Sunrock Summer Camp’ after hopping off that plane. I got out of the car and stepped into the blazing Virginia heat. I took a good look at the camp. It was huge. There were little kids running around as well as teens that seemed to be my age talking and laughing.

"Hi, I'm Tammy! I'm the camp counselor here. Let me show you to your cabin." Tammy led the way to a cabin that was nearby and let me get settled in there. Luckily I was the first to be in the cabin and no one was there to share it with me at the time.

Just as I was about to take out my journal and write, Tammy came in and told me how I should be out there with the rest of the kids getting to know people.

Oh great, this lady is going to be a bitch tell me what to do. Sigh. I got up and went outside the cabin. I didn't even try to make friends with anyone. Instead I just sat on my cabin porch. I looked around at the teens that were hanging around.

I scanned the crowd until suddenly my eyes were caught onto this one guy who was looking over at me. He seemed about 16 like me. He had those ocean blue eyes and a killer smile.

Tammy started talking into the megaphone to welcome us. Her voice is so annoying. I’m pretty sure she wants me to make friends. Tough luck for her. Bossy bitch.

After she announced that everyone can go off and do their own thing, I went straight into my cabin to avoid people.

Dad, I think I’m going to hate it here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't written in a while, and I'm sorry :)