Status: Sorry guys and gals inactive at the moment got writers block for this story

The Salvatore Daughter

A Drunken Meeting

I laughed lightly as the boy looked at me totally shocked, but I stopped when Stefan showed up beside the boy along Elena.

“Hey Matt, you okay?” Elena questioned lightly

Matt turned and looked at the two newcomers “Huh, oh yeah, hey Elena maybe you and Stefan could help this girl, she’s looking for Damon.”

“Sure Matt” Stefan agreed

Matt smiled at me then walked off to serve another table, Stefan and Elena then decided to sit at the table with me.

“So he’s sulking” I stated crossing my arms across my chest

Stefan nodded watching me closely “How do you know my brother?”

The door suddenly banged open, Stefan looked to the door and sighed. He stood up from his chair as another boy stumbled up to the table. He was a lot like his brother, he was tall, very tall. He looked around about nineteen or twenty with dark brown hair that could be mistaken or black and chocolate brown eyes.

“Damon, go home” Stefan told his brother

“Now little brother, why would I drink alone when you have such wonderful company here” Damon replied as he looked at me and Elena.

I smirked as he did a double take on me then he bent over the table slightly towards me.

“You look vaguely familiar” he slurred

“And you dude, look totally hammered” I retorted

Damon straightened up suddenly “Touché my dear”

I sighed and started to leave the grill thankful that I was not busted otherwise that would mean huge trouble…

“Scarlet May Summer Carter!” Damon bellowed “Freeze!”

I froze right where I stood flinching as my full name echoed through the now silent bar which had all stopped as soon as Damon shouted.

“Turn around and come here!” he growled at me “Now!”

“But you told me to freeze” I whispered loud enough for him to hear

I jumped in shock as a hand gripped my upper arm tightly, pulling me out of the grill into the street.

“Elena can you take me home?” Damon asked through gritted teeth as the alcohol disappeared from his system.

“Sure Damon” Elena answered quickly

Damon pushed me roughly into the back of Elena’s car and sat beside me as Stefan took the front passenger seat.

“You’re angry” I stated quietly

Damon was bent forward with his head buried in his hands which were propped up on his knees, he looked up at me with a mixture of anger, sadness and joy in his eyes.

“You ran away Scarlet” He whispered, hurt evident in his voice.

“You couldn’t stop treating me like a three year old dad” I replied softly

I was suddenly pulled sideways into Damon’s chest. As I clung to him tears that I’d held back for the past two years streamed down my face as I took in the familiar scent of my surrogate father.

“You’re still the little girl who whacked me with a branch, in my eyes rosebud” he murmured into my hair as he stroked my hair.

I snorted lightly at that memory then was pulled lightly away from Damon as he kissed my forehead.

“wow Damon has humanity after all” Elena joked, slightly shocked at what just happened.

“Damon, I think you should explain” Stefan told his brother